Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: lowgrade Hawaiian Half and Dala

Problem-free, raw or slabbed, original; nicely dove or charcoal toned a bonus! PM me what you have or even you have sighted one. I don' t do the internet rounds anymore, ust ebay auto-search and a few days here and there...

Any leads? Thanks!

imageimageimage
Do your best to avoid circular arguments, as it will help you reason better, because better reasoning is often a result of avoiding circular arguments.

Comments

• Options
    InYHWHWeTrustInYHWHWeTrust Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭
    Do your best to avoid circular arguments, as it will help you reason better, because better reasoning is often a result of avoiding circular arguments.
  • Options
    Ill take a peek at the MSNS this weekend
  • Options

<< <i>Ill take a peek at the MSNS this weekend >>

Hey, that's mighty kind of you! Finder's fee if you find a gemmy AG3 either one! Just don't go spreadin' the word too much, they might get popular and price escalation image
  • Options
    "...her heels so high, my hopes so low..." image
  • Options
    "...hard to be soft; tough to be tender..." image
  • Options
    "...ask the line on your face what the line on your hand meant..."

Shake your head, it's empty image
  • Options
    "...feel the slip and the grip of grace again..." OTR
  • Options
    "Je sais que tu n'aimes pas ta réalité"

Affiche d'une fille

• Options
    "You land as lightly as the new snow...cinematic!..."
  • Options
    "I will wait for you...she said...endlessly..."
  • Options
    "only know what I'm told, only know what I'm told..."
  • Options
    "Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong."
  • Options
    Saw the water, not the waves; caught your eye forgot your name...

Saw the waves, but not the tide...