Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: MS Morgan Dollar and MS Peace Dollars (on forum) + type coins (eBay - ENDING TODAY)

Hello,

I've got a bunch of very nice raw minstate dollars and $10 gold indian for sale. I've also got a 1911 BU cent, 2 flying eagle cents, an AU 1902 nickel, and an XF-AU 1912 barber dime on eBay (links bottom of page) and are ENDING THIS EVENING. Pictures and prices are found below, and payment is via PayPal, check, or cash. I've had successful transactions with 2 members, and have 100% eBay feedback. Please contact me if you have any questions. Give me an offer if you don't like the price!

1912 $10 Gold Indian. This is a lustrous coin with great even color. No wear on the high points, but slightly baggy. I'd grade it MS62 condition. Nicer than any MS61's I've seen and better then some MS62's, but it's not quite a MS63 coin. $SOLD

1885-O Morgan dollar. This coin is a blast white lustrous gem, a beautiful coin. The reverse of this coin is almost perfect, have a look at the second picture. Obverse is less "perfect" but it is still gorgeous and in high grade. SOLD

1886 Morgan dollar. Great toned example with super luster. No major hits, and very clean fields. SOLD

1889-O Morgan dollar. Bright, white, and lustrous with clean fields! SOLD

1900-O Morgan dollar. Lustrous white coin with some yellow and orange toning near the rim. Solid coin. SOLD

1904-O Morgan dollar. Lustrous coin, with some small marks. $55 shipped

1923 Peace dollar. Solid coin. $50 shipped

1924 Peace dollar. Lustrous coin, with golden obverse toning. $50 shipped

1925 Peace dollar. Nicest one of the bunch. Blast white, lustrous, with very clean fields.SOLD

on eBay
BU 1911 Cent
AU 1902 Nickel
XF-AU 1911 Dime
G 1858-SL Cent
VG-F 1858-LL Cent

Comments