Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Membership Stuff: Who Wants: Free (abnormal contest)

12th DIFFERENT person to reply can have these. Will ship boxed but as cheap as possible so could take two weeks to get (or could take two weeks for a 12th person to reply)

12th person to reply here, just PM an address/PO box/neighbors address.. and the sealed PSA mag and book will be headed your way.

12th different person to reply in any way, shape, mockery (mother insults ok) or form on this thread gets 'em. No CBT alts allowed.

Comments

• well ill be the first cause id like to get them..come on 10 other people so I can reply again lol

edit: oh wait, to have twelve different i think i just made it where I cant get it now! lol image
    Go Reds!
  • Mdube16Mdube16 Posts: 744 ✭✭
    hmm...im good without them so ill be 2
  • matthewbschultz83matthewbschultz83 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭
    meh
    Matt's Card Page
    What I'm selling

Building Sets, Collecting Texas Rangers, and Texas Tech Red Raiders
  • BrickBrick Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok 4
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    6 in one plus a half dozen in the other
  • eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    unique and mightily clever concept, sir.

eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • WHOA !! did you guys see the Texas Rangers fan reply with 'meh' Whoa..

"Meh" is an interjection, often used as an expression of apathy, indifference, or boredom. However, it can also be used to indicate agreement or disagreement. It can also be an adjective, meaning mediocre or boring

HE is a badass man. He indicated 'agreement' according to the above description of 'meh'. At least that is how I see it.

• markmacmarkmac Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
    Lord loves a working man
  • Bump
  • Nice of you to offer, next..
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Huh?
  • Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.
  • Great Idea!
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Looks like Sean is the big winner.
  • AricAric Posts: 757 ✭✭
    good stuff
    Did I win yet?

Ralph

• cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    I missed it. I had a dream I was the 12th person, does that count for something?
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • uh oh. struggling.. is THOSE BACK PAGES or Sean the twelfth to post ? excuse.. very tired now. I do promise to send the 12th person the stuff, just to tired to count.. heh

tomorrow.. stuff sent out to winner ..
  • Good stuff, I have to get a newer SMR.

Maybe a membership this Summer.
    Sig: Looking for a recent smr magazine, Please pm if you have one to recycle. Thank You

• << <i>uh oh. struggling.. is THOSE BACK PAGES or Sean the twelfth to post ? excuse.. very tired now. I do promise to send the 12th person the stuff, just to tired to count.. heh

tomorrow.. stuff sent out to winner .. >>

You can give him thosebackpages and me thefrontpages

Rip it in 2!

:]

• << <i>uh oh. struggling.. is THOSE BACK PAGES or Sean the twelfth to post ? excuse.. very tired now. I do promise to send the 12th person the stuff, just to tired to count.. heh

i do believe i was 12th, excluding yourself. including yourself, Sean was 12th
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>uh oh. struggling.. is THOSE BACK PAGES or Sean the twelfth to post ? excuse.. very tired now. I do promise to send the 12th person the stuff, just to tired to count.. heh

I say THOSE BACK PAGES unless you count yourself (which I do not think you would do) as a respondent.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    I demand a recount.

Ralph

• thekid8thekid8 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭
    Gary Carter Fans check out www.thekid8.com

• awake now.. .

thosebackpages I believe takes it.... congrats ! will send out within a couple days.. will check for pm address after work today.
  • When you posted 7, you counted yourself, so if you count after that I'm showing up as 12th image I demand a recount - Need my dang price guide lol
  • Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭
    WHAT?
  • I thnk I should have specific the rules better, if there were actual rules.. hahahaa.

ok ok.. Sean, you get the price guide.. backpages gets the book.. deal !
    Hey, what about me. Do the math. I made the 5th and 17th post. Five from 17 is twelve. No wonder I never win. Everything is rigged. image

Ralph

• I'll send you a Mickey Mantle rookie brick (Sorry ebay rules says I have to list it as a reprint)