Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Getting psyched for Baltimore

MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
Going Friday. Always a blast. Will I buy? Sell? Trade? I dunno yet, but I'm sure looking forward to it!

Comments

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I was going.
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not even going, but I feel like I have already been there. A lurker-friend (my synchronized collection partner) has already given me a full dirty gold update, and a dealer has confirmed that a coin for a secret collection will be on the way early next week.

Woo-hoo!
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I'm not a Morlock I'm not a fan of the convention center as for a coin show it's a dark cave like bunker.
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Since I'm not a Morlock I'm not a fan of the convention center as for a coin show it's a dark cave like bunker. >>

Still a better facility than many other options.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,862 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Since I'm not a Morlock I'm not a fan of the convention center as for a coin show it's a dark cave like bunker. >>

Broadstruck, you are scaring me!!!!! I did not see this fellow today!!!! image

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Broadstruck, you are scaring me!!!!! I did not see this fellow today!!!! image

image >>

Goldbully, you could just kinda evolve into him if you spend 3-4 days at the show imageimage
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a ball, just wish I was going. I'll be at the Santa Clara show, much closer....Joe
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    ianrussellianrussell Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Baltimore show has been great so far. Good traffic, dealers are buying and selling and there is a pretty amazing auction going on. Tomorrow should be another good day.

- Ian
    Ian Russell
    Owner/Founder GreatCollections
    GreatCollections Coin Auctions - Certified Coin Auctions Every Week - Rare Coins & Coin Values
  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going on Sat. I want to attend the Secrets of the First Mint lecture. Glad I live close. I love the Balto show.
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    ColonialCoinUnionColonialCoinUnion Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Getting psyched for Baltimore >>

I have been up since 2 AM preparing for your arrival!
  • Options

<< <i>

I have been up since 2 AM preparing for your arrival! >>

imageimage
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

imageimage >>

They are more die hard than me, I have been up since about 4:30. Even made it to the gym, scary.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

imageimage >>

They are more die hard than me, I have been up since about 4:30. Even made it to the gym, scary. >>

I am up early and not even going. image
  • Options

<< <i>I'm not a fan of the convention center as for a coin show it's a dark cave like bunker. >>

It is? I never noticed that.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

imageimage >>

They are more die hard than me, I have been up since about 4:30. Even made it to the gym, scary. >>

I hate going to hotel gyms at 6 AM or later, since that's when the crowd typically arrives and ties up whatever machine I am planning to use.
  • Options
    crypto79crypto79 Posts: 8,623
    I will be there around 10 lugging my son around. If you see a guy with a 4 month old looking for trade dollars who looks like he hasn't slept in about 4 mouths come say hi.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I wish I was going. >>

me to. that would be great
  • Options
    My wife and I have a dinner reservation in 15 minutes. I told her that I would not leave the house until I read the MLC show report. No pressure or anything. She has asked for your phone number...

• Options

<< <i>My wife and I have a dinner reservation in 15 minutes. I told her that I would not leave the house until I read the MLC show report. No pressure or anything. She has asked for your phone number...

image >>

Tell her you can't rush the creation of a literary masterpiece.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>My wife and I have a dinner reservation in 15 minutes. I told her that I would not leave the house until I read the MLC show report. No pressure or anything. She has asked for your phone number...

image >>

Tell her you can't rush the creation of a literary masterpiece. >>

Are you planning to Longacre us?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

Tell her you can't rush the creation of a literary masterpiece. >>

Are you planning to Longacre us? >>

I don't dare presume to be that talented...or something like that.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

The BCC isn't bad at all. I've/ we've seen a lot worse.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file