Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Magic Johnson auto floor piece

Listed my first two "sells" on EBay (swore I would never do it.) Of course made a rookie mistake on titling and could not edit after minimum bid. If anyone here is interested in a Magic Johnson auto'd Forum floor piece, it's item 150583433517. I know - spam, but someone on here may get a nice price if they are looking for a piece of the Forum.

Comments

• Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭
    This should help you get some decent $$ for it.

Link to item

This is an authentic yellow floor piece of the Los Angeles Forum basketball court, signed boldly by Magic Johnson with the notation of "5x NBA Champs". The floor piece is a limited edition numbered 7 of 32, and comes with a certificate of authenticity from Superstar Greetings, Inc. The certificate bears number/hologram 12232 and was signed by Johnson on July 24, 1999. There is also a photograph of Johnson signing the item. A plate attached to the piece indicates "Original Forum Basketball Court, Home of the Los Angeles Lakers Six Time NBA World Champs". The piece shows neat wear, and is in excellent condition. Only ship within continental United States.

Q: Hi, What are the dimensions of the floor piece? Thank you. Steve re: Authenticated floor piece of original Forum Court Item number:150583433517
    A: The floor piece is 8x10 and I do have a picture of it being signed by Johnson. Please let me know if I can answer anything else. Thanks

• Options
    Cancel the listing and start a whole new listing. It is early enough that nobody should fault you for trying to fix an error in the listing.
  • Options
    Jmhockey23Jmhockey23 Posts: 652 ✭✭
    Yeah, I say relist it. Without the name Magic Johnson in the title you're gonna miss the buyers you need...
  • Options
    Thanks for the help. I never cease the wonderment of how I can make a mess of something so simple. I really appreciate the advice. I did not know you could cancel - I think I ought to stuck with the BST board for the stuff I would like to move. Thanks again.
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭
    ending soon bump
  • Options
    We've all been in a similar situation, with or without eBay. Not reneging is commendable. Bump for that.

Ending in a little over a half hour.