Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Does Anyone Know When The Registry Is Going To Update?

Although I see that they have added new sets to the registry today, I was wondering if anyone knows when existing sets are going to be updated? I entered a bunch of cards on Tuesday afternoon and they haven't shown up yet. It has never taken this long in the past. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

Frank Smith
fesmith68@yahoo.com
Looking for 1975, 1978, and 1979 Topps Baseball in high end PSA 9 and PSA 10.

Comments

• Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    Late1970sTopps - The last cards I entered took about 5 business days. It has been longer lately. Don't worry, they'll show soon.
  • Options
    I added to and upgraded my set(ET'S 1955 Bowman Football Set) on Tuesday and they updated today (Friday).

Ed
    email address: alohaet@hotmail.com
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Hi everyone, At first I thought we were just a little behind because a larger number of customer service issues than normal last week, but now I think there may be a problem with the date stamp... which means that if you send your set in for validation and then look at it before it's been validated, it will take the most recent date... which throws it back down the priority list. We'll get that problem resolved Monday, but in the meantime, if your set has been sitting there for more than 72 business hours and it has not been validated, email me at bj@collectors.com and I'll validate it over the weekend. bj@collectors.com I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

That was a message from BJ on an earlier post.

Carlos