Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Just bought a tub of cards this morning... Pictures+ more as I go through it... (Oh wow)

So... Blindly bought it, at $60 it was worth the risk. These were all thrown in a tub which I decided to dump out.

Will update and post more pictures as i get through them... Let's hope for a Maravich RC

As I go through... I'm separating it into Non sports, Sports, and Junk.

Junk box:

Comments

• Options
    I bought dropped dead

• Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    May be interested in any 69-73 Basketball (although not the Pistol Pete's - I collect signed cards and he's not signing much these days).
  • Options
    nice tub !
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess the guy with the 94 pages of inventory and wants $300K will have a lot bigger tub than that huh?? imageimage
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>May be interested in any 69-73 Basketball (although not the Pistol Pete's - I collect signed cards and he's not signing much these days). >>

Ouch
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I guess the guy with the 94 pages of inventory and wants $300K will have a lot bigger tub than that huh?? imageimage >>

Is coaches corner out of business?

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Congrats Sean ... you can sell the worst two Pete's and get your money back. ALL the other cards are free!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    georgebailey2georgebailey2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

<< <i>May be interested in any 69-73 Basketball (although not the Pistol Pete's - I collect signed cards and he's not signing much these days). >>

You may want to call Coach's Corner. I hear they may have connections with the afterworld.

Edited to add: I didn't see mknez' post. He beat me to the punch.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    send those Kate Jackson rookies to The Navarro!

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Actually had a buddy of mine call and buy the crate before I even finished going through it... Found a grip of those 70-71's, as well as about 300~ 59 football... There was about 200 of the 70-71 tallboys 1/3 being stars no alcindor though
  • Options
    MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    Great! I bet it was a blast going through all those cards. Congrats on the Pete Maravich's.
  • Options
    sounds like a fun afternoon!
    Go Reds!