Home U.S. Coin Forum

April CC special - 3 for 2 Secure Plus

Is it worth to go for Secure Plus 3/2 - sounds like you can get 3 Secure Plus slabs for the price of 3 regular slabs?

NEW Collectors Club Quarterly Grading Special

From April 1 – June 30, 2011, PCGS Collectors Club Members can take advantage of our new Quarterly Grading Special. For three months (April-June), Collectors Club members can send one submission of three coins for the Regular Secure Plus Service and only pay for two! That’s right – a $45 value, FREE!!
But don’t delay; all orders must be postmarked by June 30, 2011. The offer is valid for Collectors Club members in good standing and only one submission per member (per quarter) is allowed. Click here for details and submission instructions.

Comments

• commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
    I beat you by 5 minutes.

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I beat you by 5 minutes.

-Paul >>

If you want to play those games I beat both of ya by two days, posted it at the end of this thread:

Link

I have a better chance of using this one than that last one for sure, but this one still isn't a free quarterly grading... I don't think I'm a fan of the buy x to get 1. Especially when you can't send in more than x and still get one... doesn't seem too reasonable to only allow buy 3 for the price of 2. If I have 6 coins I'd like to send in the order why not let me buy 6 for the price of 5?? If I have to put my extra coins on a separate order form the extra shipping and handling charges wipe out the savings of the 1 free grading. Oh well image

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illini....
    I agree with you, but wonder, have you tried calling CS and see if they are willing?
    Maybe the 3/2 is a minimum???? Or, maybe it could be (ie....a change on the fly)?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Not really trying to game anybody ;-)

My question is more along the line if it worth going for 3 Secure Plus for the price of 3 regular submissions?

At this point I only have 2 SPs - also the result of last year CC special (one US and one World)

Now I'm debating whether or no not to go for this SP offer snd get another 3 SP slabs

I collect moders and not sure is Secure Plus worth it ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file