Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Lots of high end, Cut Autos, 1/1's, 86 Fleer PSA 8's, 54 Bowman PSA graded cards.Tebow 1/1 Sold.

I mainly want to sell my cards but i would trade them for sealed boxes and cases of 90's basketball.
1/1 cut autos of Al Simmons, George Sisler, Lefty Grove, and a Mickey Cochrane numbered to 7.
A large lot of 86-87 Fleer PSA 8's
10-20 1954 Bowman PSA graded cards
1/1 NFL Logos of Barry Sanders, John Elway,Romo, Dwayne Bowe, Marvin Harrison...
1/1 Hanley Ramirez GU Bat Barrel
I also have a large lot of 1951 Bowman baseball and alot of auto and jersey cards.
If you are interested in any of these cards hit me up and i will get you some pictures.

Comments

• Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Picx of the Tebow1/1 auto,sanders 1/1 would be great!
    Nice year for the birdimage
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    How much are you looking to get for the Harrison?
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • Options
    The Marvin Harrison is a BGS 9 Exquisite NFL logo Marvin Harrison 1/1. I think it is a 2008. I would ask probably around $250 for it. I will put some pics of it, the Tebow, and the Sanders on here in a little while. Thanks for the interest.
  • Options
    Let me know if you are interested. also here is the link to my photobucket, all items are available plus many more.
    http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/m_moler/
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

How much for Tebow?
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    To be honest i'm not exactly sure what to ask for it. When i first pulled it i got alot of offers and i wasn't sure of what was a good offer. I got an offer of $1200 and i didn't take it. Make an offer and we maybe able to work something out.
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    10-20 1954 Bowman PSA graded cards
    large lot of 1950 Bowman baseball

Can you tell me what you have in these? Thanks!
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    I got your PM but can't respond because you don't have yours on. You can turn them on in your profile. I'd like to see some scans if I could. Thanks!
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    Ok, i will scan the cards tonight and send them to you.
  • Options
    Anybody? This is my one bump.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    Bporter26 is putting together an 86 fleer set in psa 8. May want to shoot him a pm with what you have.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    ManofmoeManofmoe Posts: 264 ✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    PM sent with scans of the 51's and 54 Bowmans.
  • Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    How much for the 54 bowman lot?
  • Options
    Still have alot of cards available if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    I reduced the NFL logo Tebow to $600. I'm getting out of the new card game. I also have a ton of cards available. 59 Fleer Ted Williams cards, tons of autos and jersey cards. First $600 takes it down for the Tebow.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I reduced the NFL logo Tebow to $600. I'm getting out of the new card game. I also have a ton of cards available. 59 Fleer Ted Williams cards, tons of autos and jersey cards. First $600 takes it down for the Tebow. >>

Wouldn't you be better off trying to get in touch with the guy that offered you $1,200.00 for the Tebow instead of selling it for $600.00? Even if he already purchased one, I would think that he would take this one as well for 1/2 the price that he offered.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I reduced the NFL logo Tebow to $600. I'm getting out of the new card game. I also have a ton of cards available. 59 Fleer Ted Williams cards, tons of autos and jersey cards. First $600 takes it down for the Tebow. >>

Wouldn't you be better off trying to get in touch with the guy that offered you $1,200.00 for the Tebow instead of selling it for $600.00? Even if he already purchased one, I would think that he would take this one as well for 1/2 the price that he offered. >>

With the Tebow dual nfl shield/auto out of 5 star selling for under 600 I don't think the guy would pay that. I'm interested but not at 600 image
  • Options
    I just sold it for $600, so its gone now. lol. I just started high and kept coming down until somebody wanted it. It was kind of a hard to price because of the "rockstar" that Tim Tebow is. Thanks for the interest. I'm still not to sure if it was to high or to low. I'm just going with it was just right. lol.
  • Options
    And yes i would've like to got ahold of him for the $1200 but that didn't happen. I will say that i tried as you can imagine.