Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

A group of early gold (most not too far from melt) and a flying eagle (MORE TO COME)

MAY WANT TO KEEP CHECKING IN ON THIS OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS> PLAN TO LIST MORE COINS, SOME MAY EVEN COME FROM MY CORE COLLECTION

I have just completed a deal to buy some nice early capped bust material and now need to sell some stuff (otherwise the wife will be able to figure out what I pay for these
shiny round disc)
I have other gold but this is the first group to be listed. Some fun dates and type coins. Most for not too far above melt .

I can take offers, but sometimes will let the offers come in for a day or so before completing a sale I have had many dealings on the BST
and to my knowledge no problems. If it sometimes takes more than an hour or so to get back to you or I forget to respond, PM me again, I have a job
and a baby, sometimes these things get in the way of coins.

Payment can be check/money order or Paypal (we would have to work the fees into the price on more bullion related items)

*****prices include Shipping and Ins*******

1836 2 1/2 eagle. EF details- coin was cleaned/polished at some time. But a really cool piece of history that you can hold in your hands without needing
it entombed in plastic 385.00
imageimage

1840-O half eagle. This is the rarer wide mill variety. A few minor rim nicks, not too bad in hand. actually pretty attractive in hand 495.00
imageimage

Flying eagle in PCGS EF45. Decent coin. not the worlds greatest EF45, but not a dog either. good type coin. 125.00
imageimage

the following are sold or on hold

1894 ten dollar eagle. Some how I accumulated 6 of this date. the one for sale is a decent AU coin, not too baggy and basically for sale a little over melt
sold
imageimage

1876-S type II double eagle. I just upgraded my 76-S to high AU, so this one has to find a new home. Local Dealer offered 1375, thought I would see if anyone
here would make it worthwhile to ship to them. Probably need at least 1420 SOLD to justify shipping and Ins/time. YOu will not find many of these for this price
imageimage
1871-S 2 1/2 eagle- mintage of only 22,000. decent coin and where else can you get an old gold coin in ok condition with a low mintage for 330.00 SOLD
imageimage

1836 half eagle, I grade this a very nice F. Another piece of early gold with lots of history how about sold
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent on the 1836 half eagle!
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm sent - Barber
    It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • Options
    fishteethfishteeth Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most sold, still a couple left. My 4month old daughter kept me too busy this weekend to post anymore. Hope to get some up this week