Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSHO : The Coins of The British Commonwealth of Nations Part 3: West Indies by F. Pridmore

Having taken the axiom 'buy the book before the coin' rather too seriously I now find myself with 3 (yes 3) copies of "The Coins of The British Commonwealth of Nations Part 3 : West Indies" by F. Pridmore. You'll probably know that this work (and his others) are pretty much THE reference material you require if you're collecting British Commonwealth coins. Anyway, in the interest of freeing up some funds for more book purchases I've decided to part with two of my copies and I'd like to offer them up for sale here to people who will appreciate them. I've included shipping in the prices (costs $40 for shipped airmail from down here in Australia *ouch*). Payment via paypal only please. For reference here's a copy of this book that went on Ebay just recently: Ebay Link

Here's the info on the book:

Title: The Coins of The British Commonwealth of Nations Part 3 : West Indies
Year: 1965
Author: F. Pridmore
Publisher: Spink UK
Pages: 364

Copy 1 US$230 shipped anywhere in the world:

Condition: Lightly used, boards ever so slightly warped, includes original single page price guide insert. One small pencil inscription on the very first page.

Copy 2 US$210 shipped anywhere in the world:

Condition: Used, a bit grubby on the cover boards put pages in great condition.

Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Are these books still available? I would like to purchase the better condition of the two.
    Please reply with instructions for how to pay with PayPal.
    Thx, Mark
  • Options
    mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    Sorry markv I'd need to sell it to someone with a few more posts here.
    Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.