Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Sold...

Ancient Indian 24K gold piece. (7.8 gram 24 karat)
- Asking $650 delivered or best offer.

INDIA. Kushan Kings. Vasudeva II. 290-310 AD. Gold Stater

PCW-I947-INDIA. Kushan Kings. Vasudeva II. 290-310 AD. Gold Stater (7.80 gm; 23 x 20 mm). King standing left, wearing conical crown with nimbus, holding trident and sacrificing at altar, trident standard behind / Siva standing facing, holding trident and diadem; the bull, Nandi, standing left behind; tamgha above left. Göbl, Kushan 657; cf. Mitch 3395.

$3 face of nice, average circulated silver. No junk coins, cleaning or culls.
Asking Melt - $88.46 delivered (I'll pay shipping)

This is a pretty neat boxed set,
"Three Centuries of Historic Silver Dollars" - It comes housed in a sturdy presentation box with velvet lined cardboard insert.
Most the coins have taken on a bit of toning over the years. The proof Constitution dollar remains un-changed.
The silver eagle is dated 1986 and is pristine uncirculated under mottled golden tone.
The Morgan is an 1885-O and is also UNC... I grade it MS63ish, no higher. Very pretty Golden reverse with obverse Pastel colors.
The Statue of Liberty dollar is 90% silver as well as the Constitution proof dollar. The Liberty dollar has a very
pretty edge tone as well.

I'm asking for $41 (ASE) $37 (UNC morgan) $30ea for the 2- 90% dollars - Total is $137 delivered.

Sealed, unopened box - Lincoln Coin & Chronicles set for sale @ $140 +$5 shipping.

1882-O - O over S - Really nice example, original and un-messed with XF/AU surfaces.
VAM 4 Late Die State, recessed example I believe. Asking $80 delivered.

Comments