Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Happy Opening Day- A Great Time of Year

As a Mariner fan it's a day when we have a small glimmer of hope and aren't out of the race quite yet. All the best to everyone's team this year. Below is a short message from my daughter from a few years ago. Take care. Doug

Nora Sings Take Me Out To the Ballgame

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play ball!
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    Cincinnati Reds fan here. I was sick from work yesterday but found out I won 2 tickets from my work to the Reds opening day today. Still feel like shiat but going into work for a half day than get to leave to go to the game. Told I am being paid for a full day of work also which is pretty sweet.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    The Indians open at home tomorrow against the White Sox and it snowed last night.....supposed to be mid 40's for the opener but snow is forcasted for Saturdays game......
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    I have a funny feeling with the Winter that most of us had in the colder states we might have a few make up games early on.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be in Baltimore on Monday; Myself and friends bought a whole row of seats!

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The Indians open at home tomorrow against the White Sox and it snowed last night.....supposed to be mid 40's for the opener but snow is forcasted for Saturdays game...... >>

Yeah, that snow yesterday made it difficult to be excited for opening day. That sucked! Of course, snow is nothing new for an Indians season opener. I still don't know why they insist on scheduling games in Cleveland during the first week of April.
  • Options
    richtreerichtree Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭
    hope weather holds off for everyone ....

Buying:
    Topps White Out (silver) letters Alex Gordon
    80 Topps Greg Pryor “No Name"
    90 ProSet Dexter Manley error
    90 Topps Jeff King Yellow back
    1958 Topps Pancho Herrera (no“a”)
    81 Topps Art Howe (black smear above hat)
    91 D A. Hawkins BC-12 “Pitcher”
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    Cardinals fan here. I'm actually taking off work a couple hours early today so I can go grab a six pack and watch the Cardinals battle the Padres. I don't have a great feeling about the year after losing Wainwright but I didn't have a great feeling going into the 2006 season either. So as of now I'm causiously optimistic. Good luck to everyone's team!
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    the weather here should be perfect for the hosting of The Ultimate Indignity.

welcome World Series Champs.
  • Options
    tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 903 ✭✭✭
    Cardinal fan also! Taking 3 of my kids today. Gotta see Pujols one last time! Loving it image
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Nora Sings Take Me Out To the Ballgame >>

Doug ... very cute ... she is adorable!

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I totally missed that link to the video. If that doesn't tickle your heart, then you're not alive. The band-aid on her finger was extra cute. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    Let's go Orioles!