Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

(SOLD) 90% (Mix of Morgan, Peace, Seated, Walking, Barber, Franklin, Kennedy, Mercury, Roosevelt, Et

Comments

• Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Links broke, list what you got on seated.
    It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • Options

<< <i>I have the following for sale... $55.20 in fv 90% silver, mixed as the picture can show. I have simply taken all of my 90% and piled it together. A few of the Morgans are MS+ and some arent. Some of the other coins are MS+. I dont have the time or energy to sort through them and sell them individually.

I have written down the entire list, as well as taken the picture of the list and coins together, along with my name. I know I am new, but I am also willing to do something along the lines of writing a "security code" on the paper and taking another picture to prove these are my coins, and available for sale. I would prefer no paypal, but am willing to accept paypal gift, or you pay the fees if you are worried about scammers. M.O., Personal, or Business Check is also fine. Ships when cleared for members without references, ships immediately for members who can provide references.

Instead of locking the thread, please contact me if you have any concerns (I have seen this in recent times). I know I am new, but remember, we all have to start somewhere. I am asking $1600 shipped via USPS Priority Mail, with full insurance.

Edited because pics didnt work... you can view them here...

For Sale
    For Sale 2 >>

Say, you sound 100% legit to me and then some. Please post your name and address and I'll send funds immediately if not sooner if your offer is as good as it sounds. I once did have references here but frankly I'm somewhat ashamed of them and would never presume to insult any such individual as yourself by offering their names.
    ---
    Sorry to hear of your time and energy shortage, this can by Einstein's equations only result in increased mass.
    Many, many perfect transactions with other members. Ask please.
  • Options
    There are only 8-10 seated items, and they arent anything special at all. You can view the general list of the items on the pictures.

PM sent to RGJohn.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077
    PM sent.