Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Boston show

Anyone going to Boston this weekend for show?

Comments

• Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    I think I am going sometime over the weekend.
  • Options
    I'm sending my buyer...
    should be a great show...
    looking forward....
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    I'm getting a bunch of autos and sent my stuff it. It's a pretty awesome lineup if you're a Celtics fan.
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Bill Russell is signing.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    yup, be in and out three days
  • Options
    Is it really supposed to snow?
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭
    so, anyone go?

if so, how was it?
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    so, anyone go?

if so, how was it?

I did go Saturday!! I had fun at the show.
    I picked up some cards for my 72 Topps Set and a couple of 67's i needed for that set.
    The show was small compared to the November show but like i said i still had a good time.
  • Options
    hi BigRed

A pleasure finally meeting you in person! I bought some 52 Hi's, a t3, some 52 autos and some cards for my red menace sets. I sold some 55 topps PSA 7's a t3 and some other stuff I had lying around. Met some new faces, and saw some old ones. Everything was great, but did get a little upset one of the major auction house dealers who wanted to buy my cards, but was too busy filling out his PSA submission and had me waiting around. But that is a story for another time.
  • Options
    Hey Ted,

Pleasure was mine. Had a great time talking with you. Helped a friend out at his booth. He was happy with traffic, made some good sales and buys. Most people said it was much smaller then November show. Was told that was because the show in November has a nice advertising budjet and fills the place. I picked up some decent cards to add to registry sets. Also picked up some raw 52 topps commons, 53 Bowman color commons and some nice 71s to upgrade that set. Glad I was busy enough that I did not have a ton of time to shop.
  • Options
    My favorite part was the moment when I almost walked away from your table and stopped and said "Wait...... am I supposed to say 'Hi' to you"
  • Options
    Was my description on? Glad you took my advise on that t3.