Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Is the search function working for everyone? I can not get it to work.

Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
Keeps saying ERROR something about too many variables or something to that effect.
Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,

Comments

• Options
    DropdaflagDropdaflag Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    I think some one asked that question a few days ago and several replies said it requires IE as your browser. I use Chrome and it has an error for me.
  • Options
    I use firefox and just updated to the new version a few days ago.... Let me try IE and see.

Thanks!
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    BAJJERFAN is having the same issue with FF4
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    Yep...it is most definitely a firefox issue... Works just fine on IE and Safari

• Options
    erickso1erickso1 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭
    Yep. Chrome for sure and im pretty sure firefox. 100 error or something. You can use the search function at the top of the forum, but you can't use the advanced search. Makes it tough to search for a thread with a solution though. Wish they would patch/fix it. And come out with a pcgs grading app for droid ( pleeeaaasssee, quickly?)
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bug in FuseTalk 3.0. There is a version 4.0 available that I assume would fix this, but our hosts have not upgraded.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,000 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Yep...it is most definitely a firefox issue... Works just fine on IE and Safari >>

Works fine on Google Chrome too. It seems to be an intermittent issue with FF 4.0

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file