Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Where to find out information...

On Swiss coinage from 1908? Anyone know of any websites that I can learn about this Country and years coinage i.e. mintage's, values, grade rarities etc.....
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Money trend magazine has about 6 pages on Swiss coins and their values etc. It is all in German and they have a website: www.moneytrend.at, not sure what information is on there (probably have to subscribe). Of course Krause would also be a good English Language reference.
    Still thinking of what to put in my signature...
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,053 ✭✭✭
    Coins from the Federal period start in 1850; generally, all Swiss coins from 1908 to date are the same designs as today.

Keplinger has some data; books for sale.

Also, look at Numispost & HMZ; they publish a monthly price list in CHF. There is also a hardback HMZ version by Richter and Kunzmann (it also lists prices and mintages).

As far as price/mintage, Krause also has these if accessibility is an issue.

Any other Qs, send me a PM.
  • Options
    Just wanted to give a image for Craig Keplinger (numiswiss). Great guy to deal with; friendly, honest, quick turnaround.
    Coinborg: Your distinctive coins will be added to my collection.
    BS&T image : kryptonitecomics, PCcoins (2x), Spoon (7x), Coppercolor, Preussen (2x), Filamcoins, agentjim007, CB2597, DCW, 1960NYGiants
    Ebay: + <waitin'> NEG: Chameleoncoins
    NonBST/Ebay: image Rick's Coins
    WTB: Toners, BU Darkside, Sovs & 20 Mark, LMU/SMU Gold.