Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

When's PSA Gonna Quit with the N6's???

I just got my crossover review back. Most were SGC cards and a good portion were rejected due to N6 (minimum size requirement). Is PSA the only grading company that rejects factory cut cards due to not measuring full size? In my mind, either a card is trimmed or it's factory cut. Many sets like 1971 have a large portion of factory short cuts. It's kind of frustrating that unaltered cards won't get holdered.

Comments

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>I just got my crossover review back. Most were SGC cards and a good portion were rejected due to N6 (minimum size requirement). Is PSA the only grading company that rejects factory cut cards due to not measuring full size? In my mind, either a card is trimmed or it's factory cut. Many sets like 1971 have a large portion of factory short cuts. It's kind of frustrating that unaltered cards won't get holdered. >>

I have TWO MinSize rejections in my possession that came from rips I did, so I feel your pain.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq