Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA on Twitter

To all the Board Members,

PSA just started a Twitter account, which appears on the bottom right of the homepage at www.psacard.com.

On the homepage, you can view the last few Tweets by scrolling down but you can also click on that section and sign-up to automatically receive them.

I cannot promise any overly entertaining rants about tiger blood or rampages on the set of Good Morning America but we hope to provide updates and notes about the hobby.

Take care and thank you for all your support,

Joe Orlando
President

Comments

• Options
    Glad to hear it!
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I expect you will be tweeting every single submission as soon as they pop, yes? imageimage
  • Options
    Jmhockey23Jmhockey23 Posts: 652 ✭✭
    Twitter is all well and good, but is it possible that I could get Joe Orlando's twitter feed out of the way so I can click on the my account and monthly special links? Do others have this happening?

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>Twitter is all well and good, but is it possible that I could get Joe Orlando's twitter feed out of the way so I can click on the my account and monthly special links? Do others have this happening?

>>

Not me, but I'm on IE7 at work. image Hehe, at work..... yeah right....
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    JM ... That was happening to me this morning, but by noon it was corrected and put on the right side of my screen.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Twitter is all well and good, but is it possible that I could get Joe Orlando's twitter feed out of the way so I can click on the my account and monthly special links? Do others have this happening?

image >>

Still happening to me with Chrome
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    I have same issue with both Firefox and IE

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options
    Jmhockey23Jmhockey23 Posts: 652 ✭✭
    When on the PSA homepage I pressed refresh and it went over to the right like it's supposed to be, and it now is no longer happening...
  • Options
    thats great news
    thanks !!
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    The only Tweet I'm looking forward too... " Due to a consistent rash of counterfeits, we've decide to update the slabs to the 21st century"
  • Options

<< <i>The only Tweet I'm looking forward too... " Due to a consistent rash of counterfeits, we've decide to update the slabs to the 21st century" >>

Only speculating here, but I think they fear that for every collector who will either keep their current slabs or eagerly pay $5 per card to have their entire collection re-holdered, there will be 10 or 20 or 100 collectors who scream bloody murder, that by updating the slab PSA is admitting the current one is inadequate, and demand hundreds of cards be reslabbed for free. And that's not even taking into account the potential for lawsuits filed by people who discover they've been holding counterfeit cards for several years and blame PSA for the bad slab rather than the counterfeiter who has been long gone for up to a decade or more.
  • Options
    I've asked out IT department for help on the issue of the feed showing on the right rather than the left.
    They say it is due to the page being cashed and it should be fixed by refreshing your browser.

If that doesn't work they suggest a "hard refresh" (Ctrl + F5).

I hope this helps.

Carol
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

I'm regressing, won't be long now until I have no phones.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    You can always fall back on your telepathic powers Trent.
    Good for you.
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

<< <i>You can always fall back on your telepathic powers Trent. >>

I knew you were going to say that. image