Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

April specials are already posted!!!

Specials 1-3 are "extended by popular demand!!"
----------------------
Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Oh Well ... at least one more month to wait for the possibility of a $10.00 PSA/DNA Special.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • leathtechleathtech Posts: 3,191

<< <i>Oh Well ... at least one more month to wait for the possibility of a $10.00 PSA/DNA Special. >>

Yep, I will not be renewing my membership till the $10 PSA/DNA special returns image
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    I need the $10 PSA/DNA special as well. Maybe we could combine our stuff and get them to do something for us. I think Don has like 80 cards he wants to submit as well under this special. Thoughts?
  • daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    Yep, I too was hoping we'd get the $10 special back.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10