Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Half Cents to Dollars...raw and slabbed...common and rare...Greysheet prices!

I'm trying to clean out both some stuff I have and sell off some stuff for another guy. These are nice coins...I would think they would work well in any collection or at these prices, throw them in your cases at shows. I'd rather give folks on here a deal than take a quarter back of sheet on other avenues. At these prices, I'm going to have to have you pay shipping at whatever the actual cost is. I'm no coin photographer...I could get some decent pics if you wanted them, but I don't have the time to photograph all of them...let me know if you would like a pic, but be aware it might take me a couple days. I have done transactions with a couple of the folks here previously. I'm willing to do a couple day return period.

As promised, here is the list-

Half Cents
1851-Nice Au example. No corrosion or major detracting marks. Would be a nice type or album coin. $100.

Cents
1858 FE SL-I believe this coin to be a VF....honest wear with a lot of detail left in the wings...but the breast and leg show the typical look. Tiny rim ding at 1 on reverse. Nice even color planchet. $40
1858 FE LL-Out of the three, this one show the most detail. I'd give it an XF-40. The biggest problem this coin has is a rim ding at 12 on the obverse. Nicely detailed reverse. $95
1858 FE LL-I'm pricing this one between VF and XF...it's a slider either way. Bit weak on the back. Nice coin. $60

1908-S Indian- I'm torn between Vg 10 and F12...liberty is visible, no detail left on ribbon. Some detail in feathers and hair. Back shows wear on higher leaves and bow. I think you will like it and the price. $90.
1909-S Indian-More detail than the 08-S above. I'd go VF-20 for this coin. The biggest detractor is some dark marks, something between oil and dirt, that are on both the front and back. Priced accordingly. $525

1914-D Lincoln- Nice VG example. Good for finishing out that album. $200.
1931-S Lincoln- I'm going VF, with the ear and bow looking pretty decent. Wheat shows good definition throughout. Fill that other hole in your album! $100

Nickels
1867 Shield N/R- This is a gorgeous coin! Nice from the mint color, shield lines are complete and seperate, 5 is high and defined. Each star has full lines. I'd give it a high Au grade. $85

1872 Shield-XF example with good stars and 5 on the reverse and just a hint of wear on the shield. Couple die cracks. $110

1908 Liberty- An F15 if I've seen one...Liberty is full, some hair detail left above hear and forehead. Back has some detail left in the leaves. Clear lettering. $5
1912-S Liberty-The better of the two. Hint of a light cleaning some time back. Has a couple minor scratches on the front. Full Liberty, hair has about 20 percent detail left. Back also has a minor scratch. Still fairly seperated wreath. $150
1912-S Liberty- A bit more worn than the one above. Signs of a minor cleaning long ago. Rims are complete, we can get to LIBERT...full lettering on reverse. $130

Dimes
1888 Seated-Nice detail left on this coin...wear is on head, breast, and legs. Liberty is sharp as can be. Lots of detail left! Reverse shows a nice bow and the leaves are easy to make out. Nice medium gray background to light highlights on this coin. XF all the way. $25

Quarters
1854 Seated- This coin has excellent detail, but I can't read it's look...it's a bit too evenly reflective of light. This may be due to a dull medium gray color, or it may be a dip and retone. Detail is an Au all the way...the other issues, who knows. It's not a bad coin in hand... $150

1900 Barber- Almost full liberty, details in wreath are left, eagle feathers are about 50 percent. Good rim and sharp letters. MIGHT have had a very light rub down. $8
1907 Barber-Virtually identical to the one above, a tiny bit more detail, take away the chance of cleaning. $8
1914-S Barber-Basically the same as the 1900, a bit weaker rim on the reverse, no cleaning. $125
1915 Barber-Basically the same as the 1900. $8
1916-D Barber-Same pattern as above ;-) $8

1932-S Washington-I'm no expert on these...I'd say its probably an Au50. Minor wear, perhaps a weak strike. Still has good cartwheel luster, it MIGHT have been dipped for .000001 seconds...the surfaces just look the tiny bit texturized. It has started to retone a light brown around the rims just a bit. $190

Halves
1899 Barber- VG coin, few scratches on the front bottom half. $15
1915-D Barber- Solid VG. $15

1919-S WL-It's about G8...Minor rust colored spots just below the hand, along the bottom rim, and the top reverse rim. Still a solid coin for the price. $16
1921-D WL-Weakest of the three. Rim merges-Nothing majorly detracting...just a well used coin $200
1921-D WL- Not the strongest of rims, but I believe it would get G-4. Hint of a light wipe cleaning. $225
1921-D WL- Very similar to the coin above but no cleaning. Does have a surface mark from the breast to the knee like it had recently rubbed with another coin. $225
1921-S WL-Just a decent G4 coin. $40
1938-D WL-Great detail left on this coin...light wear down breast to foot, eagle has light wear on breast, top of wing and foot. As much as I love this coin, it has the very very slightest of what MIGHT be a wipe on the front, but it could be normal wear. It has that pinkish cast that some coins have on the back...I'm not sure what it is honestly. Priced accordingly. $110

Dollars
I've got an 1892-CC, 1893-S, and 2 1894's. All are VG-F. I'm probably going to send them into NGC so that I can at least see what they think. One of the 1894's is obviously cleaned. If you are interested, let me know and I'll keep you updated. Prices similar to above in terms of close to sheet pricing.

Commemeratives

1893 Isabella-This coin is Au all the way...minor toning...but...like a good number of isabellas has been lightly wiped. $350

Slabs
1902 Morgan $-NGC 64. This coin has a soft strike. The very few marks are very tiny, and none stick out at all. $125

1879-S Morgan $-PCGS MS66. This coin has a good strike, one minor mark on the jaw that is hardly distracting. $275

1937 Antietam NGC MS65 CAC Green. Light “pearlex” pop to the back, light blue stroke across the faces on the front. $850

1936 Oregon NGC MS65. Has started a light brown/khakhi toning on both sides. Evenly distributed and it just looks like a good old coin in the hand. $300

1894 Morgan $-PCGS Au50. I've had others tell me it looked nice, as it has a nice white color. I think it's what you could expect wear wise from a 50. $1600

Comments

• Options
    Bump for only getting one lowball offer so far... :-(
  • Options
    Folks I really want to make some deals...there are some nice coins here! I'm accepting reasonable offers! I take paypal gift or usps mo...buy several and I'll work on a shipping deal. Previous transaction references from here available! I know there aren't pics right now...I've been busy with work and can't get all of them imaged immediately but if you want to take a look at them, I can snap some shots. All that being said, this is my Thursday bump. I'll be at grapevine Friday afternoon...if you want to look, pm me with your cell and we can meet at the show lobby.