Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

USACoinBook.com - 1000+ coins for sale!

Greetings all,

This is USA Coin Book letting fellow collectors know that we have finally reached over 1000 different coins for sale. There are a large number of error and variety coins as well as lots of silver and gold coins. There are also a number of rare and high-end coins for sale here as well. Note that we are a marketplace similar to eBay so the coins for sale are not from us but from many other dealers, sellers and coin collectors.

If you are interested in browsing through the list of auctions and items for sale, please visit our homepage at: USA Coin Book

Remember, there are absolute no fees for buyers and only a 2% final value fee for sellers (unlimited free auction and free coin sale listings).

Thank you
Kind regards
USA Coin Book
An alternative to eBay: UniSquare, for coins: USA Coin Book

Comments

• Options

<< <i>Greetings all,

This is USA Coin Book letting fellow collectors know that we have finally reached over 1000 different coins for sale. There are a large number of error and variety coins as well as lots of silver and gold coins. There are also a number of rare and high-end coins for sale here as well. Note that we are a marketplace similar to eBay so the coins for sale are not from us but from many other dealers, sellers and coin collectors.

If you are interested in browsing through the list of auctions and items for sale, please visit our homepage at: USA Coin Book

Remember, there are absolute no fees for buyers and only a 2% final value fee for sellers (unlimited free auction and free coin sale listings).

Thank you
    Kind regards
    USA Coin Book >>

Anyone on the boards here done business in this site?

• Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    No, I wish they had a search feature!

It's a little freaky that you both have approx 50 posts each and the same icon!
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options

<< <i>No, I wish they had a search feature!

It's a little freaky that you both have approx 50 posts each and the same icon! >>

At first I thought I doubled posted because of the same icon, seemed a little strange first!

American Silver Eagles are personally one of my favorite coins and I'm guessing many others feel the same way!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>No, I wish they had a search feature!

It's a little freaky that you both have approx 50 posts each and the same icon! >>

At first I thought I doubled posted because of the same icon, seemed a little strange first!

American Silver Eagles are personally one of my favorite coins and I'm guessing many others feel the same way! >>

To cool image Congrats for 50 post
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Greetings all,

Thank you
    Kind regards
    USA Coin Book >>

Anyone on the boards here done business in this site? >>

Just to give out some business statistics, we have 358 members and have had 139 successful sales with no complaints.

In fact, out of all the member transactions, there have been 198 positive feedback and 1 negative feedback. The one negative was because a seller went missing and was never heard from again after payment. The buyer requested a PayPal refund and got their money back though.