Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My replacement Bird Magic RC

Recently, I sold a fellow board member a Bird Magic RC. I kind of missed having the card around, so I picked up a replacement recently. Just thought I would share. Sorry to those of you (like me) who had their brackets crushed today with Kansas losing.

Comments

• Options
    Big80sBig80s Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭
    As a life-long KU fan - thank you for that. But on a positive note - that is a beautiful Bird/Magic rookie. Congrats on your pick-up!

Jeff
    Let's Rip It: PackGeek.com
    Jeff
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    The card looks great. I hope to have one someday. enjoy the Bird.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Nice Dan! Can I have that one as well?
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Nice Dan, Can I have that one as well ?imageimage
  • Options
    that is CLEAN!
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, without any print mark.
  • Options
    onebamafanonebamafan Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    Very nice..................whats mine worth perforated???? Hey, i was like 11, give me a break, each card has its own number. image
  • Options
    Very nice! A great looking 9! Glad you found one. And as mentioned no mark. My Magic Johnson collection is only 13 cards, but they are key cards, click on my web link below, if you'd like to check it out. I did the same thing a long time ago, had the rookie, sold it, couldn't stand it being sold, and then put together this small collection.
  • Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    You've got a nice 9 in there and a fantastic lot of Magic cards. Thanks for sharing.

• Options
    Thanks for checking it out thunderdan! I hope that someday I can get a Bird/Magic PSA 10 or BVG 9.5. I guess thats called dreaming??