Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: BOOKS - Bowers - Norweb Collection, Commem Coin Encylopedia, American Numismatics Before the C

FSH: The Norweb Collection: An American Legacy - by Q. David Bowers and Michael Hodder (HARDCOVER).....................TOUGH TO FIND!!!!

Fascinating book about the Norweb family and their amazing coin collection, Long out of print and tough to find.
Hardcover book - EXCELLENT condition with tight binding, no writing, marks, or fading on the front/back covers (glare of flash seen on front cover pic).

Asking $115 (or BEST OFFER) delivered. Will be shipped via USPS Media Mail.

Payment via personal check, money order, bank check, or Paypal GIFT accepted.

PM me if interested and thanks for looking.

FSH: Commemorative Coins of the United States - A Complete Enclyclopedia - By Q. David Bowers - SCARCE HARDCOVER EDITION

This book is an excellent reference for any US Commemorative coin collector. This hardcover book is in near MINT condition with tight binding, no page creases or writing anywhere in or on the book, and some sun fading on the spine only.

Asking $125 (or BEST OFFER) delivered. Will be shipped via USPS Media Mail.

FSH: Commemorative Coins of the United States - A Complete Enclyclopedia - By Q. David Bowers - SCARCE DELUXE HARDCOVER LIMITED EDITION

This book is an excellent reference for any US Commemorative coin collector. This LIMITED EDITION DELUXE hardcover book is in MINT condition with tight binding, no page creases, marks, etc anywhere in or on the book. It is autographed and inscribed by the author on the inside front cover on a bookplate and is numbered 172 out of 900 copies.

Asking $150 (or BEST OFFER) delivered. Will be shipped via USPS Media Mail.

FSH: American Numismatics Before the Civil War: 1760 - 1860 - By Q. David Bowers.....................TOUGH TO FIND!!!!!

Signed by the author, Q. David Bowers, on a signature book plate located on the inside front cover, numbered 15 and inscribed on the first page (see pics below). This book is in EXCELLENT condition, with absolutely no writing, folded pages, etc.

It is a great numismatic reference book and is packed with tons of interesting stories and facts from that era.

Asking $95 (or BEST OFFER) delivered. Will be shipped via USPS Media Mail.

imageimage

Comments