Home Precious Metals

I want to sell some 1oz Englehards, are the BigE's worth more than the small E's?

BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
Seems like the BigE's would beimage, what is a fair price for them? Some are prooflike----------------BigE

edited to add: These are 1oz bars
I'm glad I am a Tree

Comments

• I sold about a dozen i had for a few dollars over spot on the bay in favour of getting more maples , i don't know about the big e or little e making any difference but i do recall the ones with an eagle on the back and the prospector on the front went for more than the ones with the e.
  • BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Thanks James, there was a thread on it, along with a thread about the little bulls horns that are on some of them, cant find either in search feature-------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • No worries Big E , i dont think ive heard of the bulls horns , i'll keep a look out this afternoon when i check into ebay and post going prices if theres any finishing. I may have bought a fractional california gold but i doubt it will get mailed due to price it went for , either that or its fake.
    image------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some times and places and buyers, the variety matters.

There's only one Original BigE that's priceless image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• There wasn't many this afternoon Big E , these ones take it up to about 9pm today and other than these it's bars which are going for considerably more.
    ebay 1

ebay 2

ebay 3

ebay 4

ebay 5
    Forgot to mention, these are 1oz bars, not rounds, very sorry Jim, appreciate your helpimage------------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • There was a good few bars on the bay Big E , 1 oz'ers , they were fetching more than the rounds by a fair bit , closer to 50 and i wasn't watching them end.