Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: T206 Wooden Card Boxes

My retired father-in-law is an expert in the workshop.

He is currently designing and selling card boxes. His first available item is this 'T206 style' small/tobacco card box.

Graded card boxes are in the future.

Intro price is $175 + $25 S/H.

Please email me @ jp1216@gmail.com with any and all questions. Also, if you plan to order - you can pay online with PayPal, but please email ME with the specific options you desire. Type of wood, color of dividers, with or without decal on top etc.

Feedback has been VERY positive so far from those that made purchases already.

Please check out the baseball card section and all links at:

www.dakotawoodcrafts.com

Comments

• Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Wow, very nice. I like the way he carried over the wood grain from the top opening portion to the top sides. Not sure of the price, a bit high I think. I can tell he is a craftsman though. I might be interested in 3-4 boxes for my 60's sets. The box would have to hold the 660 card sets in penny sleeves. Does he make them for cins too?
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like excellent craftsmanship on the box...image

I don't want to speak for the OP, but looking at the box, I think it would be able to hold about 500 cards in a standard top loader and well over 1,000 in the thin penny sleeves.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    jp1216jp1216 Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Thanks for the replies. Sold about 10 boxes so far. All satisfied customers. These boxes are only for smaller T/E prewar type cards (think T206). Small! Won't fit standard sized cards. He is currently designing other card boxes and needs input. Most want to see a graded card box that can hold about 200 cards. Much larger than the current T206 box. Feel free to PM with ideas etc. Sale/intro price expires at the end of April.