Home Precious Metals
Options

Just a tip of the hat

New really to collectors universe and this is the first post Ive made on the precious metals forum....however it is very interesting I do collect Silver Bullion and find the forum very interesting...Just a hello to the forum
theres no such thing as a stupid question is there?

Comments

• Options
    Welcome aboard, ufdah! These forums have been very educational and continue to enlighten daily! image
    "In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan
  • Options
    ksammutksammut Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭
    Welcome!
    American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have an "ufdah" tee-shirt.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    Good to have ya aboard.........
  • Options
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • Options
    UFDAH, Welcome and keep stacking. image
  • Options
    Welcome ufdah, and if there is no such thing as a stupid question, then.....what the heck does ufdah mean image
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>.........what the heck does ufdah mean image >>

An expression of emotional or physical exhaustion, surprise or disbelief, used primarily by Norwegians and people of Scandinavian descent in the urban metropolis of Northern Wisconsin and Minnesota.

Welcome aboard ufdah.
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭

I probably would have spelled it hufdah after listening to my grandmother say it for 20 years.image
    Becky