Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Old thread new post... Not showing up on the thread?

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed lamb contesting that vote. Benjamin Franklin - 1779

1836 Capped Liberty
dime. My oldest US
detecting find so far.
I dig almost every
signal I get for the most
part. Go figure...

Comments

• Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Seems I missed this one when it first came up. Let me belatedly add my voice to the chorus in your defense. You've always been a good trading partner image

That really stinks that you'd have to find out about the freeze like this. I suppose you just have to pay the $100 to get your current transaction through. But once you do that you might be screwed on getting it back. Maybe you should change the title of this thread to draw the attention of all our PayPal experts. I'm sure someone might have some good advice to help you out. Though with the length of time that's passed it might be all the more difficult to wrangle with the already frustrating PP folks.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the mods locked the thread? That would be one reason a new reply might not show up.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.