Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

need a little education please on raw subs

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have rarely subbed cards, and those were always normal sized cards. Well, I now find myself with some odd sized submissions, panels, Linnette's and Sportscaster. How are these handled on the submission form. Does the term "tall boy" come into play here, or just package the card(s) up as best I can and submit? Don't I get charged more for these larger sized cards, if so, how much...how do I find this on the PSA website.

How do you keep up with PSA specials? Do you just periodically check out the website, or are specials done on a monthly basis?

Been in this game a good while, just a bit clueless on "big" subs and specials. Thanks for the education...crayon-like preferred. image

Al

Comments

• Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Hey Al - Read the submission descriptions on the website - I'm not completely familiar with the cards you're talking about, but I would imagine Sportscaster cards are tallboys and they require their own submission form. The specials are posted at the first of each month, and I actually look forward to the first or second day when those specials get posted just to see what's what.

The submitting directions are very explicit - if you have any problem understanding them, contact Cosetta or BJ. Don't send an email to the collectorsuniverse address - nobody reads them. If you need a specific name to email to, call the 800 number and somebody will give it to you.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    I don't know about the others, but sportscaster cards are considered "oversized".
    Any team on any given Sunday, can beat any other team...unless they were playing the Miami Dolphins in 1972.
  • Options
    scotgrebscotgreb Posts: 808 ✭✭✭
    Standard size = 2 11/16 x 3 13/16
    Tallboy size is 3 1/2 x 5 1/6
    Anything larger than 3 1/2 x 5 1/6 is supersize

Each size category must be submitted separately.

Scott