Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Statesville, NC, WBTV: "NC man convicted of illegally minting US coins"....Bernard von Not

GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
Posted: Mar 18, 2011 5:06 PM EDT
Updated: Mar 18, 2011 6:02 PM EDT

STATESVILLE, NC (WBTV) - A man was found guilty on Friday of minting his own currency and he could be sentenced up to 15 years in prison.

According to the U.S. Attorney's Office, Bernard von NotHaus, 67, was convicted in Statesville of making, possessing and selling his own coins.

The trial lasted eight days and it took the jury less than two hours to deliberate.

NotHaus is the founder and monetary architect of a currency known as "Liberty Dollar."

The U.S. Attorney's Office says the coins were made to resemble United States coins and that the Liberty Dollar coins were intended for use as current money.

The investigation began in 2005 and involved the minting of Liberty Dollar coins with a current value of approximately $7 million.

Officials say NotHaus was the founder of an organization called the National Organization for the Repeal of the Federal Reserve and Internal Revenue Code, also known as NORFED, and Liberty Services.

NotHaus was the president of the organization until about September of 2008.

NORFED distributed the Liberty Dollar throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. The U.S. Attorney's office said "NORFED's purpose was to mix Liberty Dollars into the current money of the United States."

NotHaus remains free on bond. He faces a sentence of up to 15 years imprisonment on count two of the Indictment and a fine of not more than $250,000. He faces a prison sentence of five years and fines of $250,000 on both counts one and three.

In addition, he also has to hand over 16,000 pounds of Liberty Dollar coins and precious metal valued at $7 million.

WBTV Link

Comments

• Options
    Liberty Dollar founder convicted on federal charges
    Posted by David Forbes in News | 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
    Liberty Dollar founder Bernard von NotHaus was convicted today on federal charges in Statesville. The case has local implications, because Asheville Liberty Dollar head Kevin Innes also faces trial. Innes has asserted that he is innocent of any wrongdoing, and sought local support.

Full announcement from the U.S. Attorney's office below:

STATESVILLE, NC - Bernard von NotHaus, 67, was convicted today by a federal jury of making, possessing and selling his own coins, announced Anne M. Tompkins, U.S. Attorney for the Western District of North Carolina. Following an eight-day trial and less than two hours of deliberation, von NotHaus, the founder and monetary architect of a currency known as the Liberty Dollar, was found guilty by a jury in Statesville, North Carolina, of making coins resembling and similar to United States coins, of issuing, passing, selling, and possessing Liberty Dollar coins, of issuing and passing Liberty Dollar coins intended for use as current money, and of conspiracy against the United States. The guilty verdict concluded an investigation which began in 2005 and involved the minting of Liberty Dollar coins with a current value of approximately $7 million. Joining the U.S. Attorney Anne M. Tompkins in making today’s announcement are Edward J. Montooth, Acting Special Agent in Charge of the FBI, Charlotte Division, Russell F. Nelson, Special Agent in Charge of the United States Secret Service, Charlotte Division, and Sheriff Van Duncan of the Buncombe County Sheriff’s Office.

According to the evidence introduced during the trial, von NotHaus was the founder of an organization called the National Organization for the Repeal of the Federal Reserve and Internal Revenue Code, commonly known as NORFED and also known as Liberty Services. Von NotHaus was the president of NORFED and the Executive Director of Liberty Dollar Services, Inc. until on or about September 30, 2008.

Von NotHaus designed the Liberty Dollar currency in 1998 and the Liberty coins were marked with the “$”, the word dollar, USA, Liberty, Trust in God (instead of In God We Trust) and other features associated with legitimate U.S. coinage. Since 1998, NORFED has been issuing, disseminating, and placing into circulation the Liberty Dollar in all its forms throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. NORFED’s purpose was to mix Liberty Dollars into the current money of the United States. NORFED intended for the Liberty Dollar to be used as current money in order to limit reliance on, and to compete with, United States currency.

In coordination with the Department of Justice, on September 14, 2006, the United States Mint issued a press release and warning to American citizens that the Liberty Dollar was “not legal tender.” The Mint press release and public service announcement stated that the Department of Justice had determined that the use of Liberty Dollars as circulating money was a federal crime.

Article I, section 8, clause 5 of the United States Constitution delegates to Congress the power to coin Money and to regulate the Value thereof. This power was delegated to Congress in order to establish and preserve a uniform standard of value and to insure a singular monetary system for all purchases and debts in the United States, public and private.

Along with the power to coin money, Congress has the concurrent power to restrain the circulation of money which is not issued under its own authority in order to protect and preserve the constitutional currency for the benefit of all citizens of the nation. It is a violation of federal law for individuals, such as von NotHaus, or organizations, such as NORFED to create private coin or currency systems to compete with the official coinage and currency of the United States.

Von NotHaus, who remains free on bond, faces a sentence of up to fifteen years imprisonment on Count Two of the Indictment and a fine of not more than $250,000. Von NotHaus faces a prison sentence of five years and fines of $250,000 on both Counts One and Three. In addition, the United States is seeking the forfeiture of approximately 16,000 pounds of Liberty Dollar coins and precious metals, currently valued at nearly $7 million. The forfeiture trial, which began today before United States District Court Judge Richard Voorhees, will resume on April 4, 2011 in the federal courthouse in Statesville. Judge Voorhees has not yet set a date for the sentencing of von NotHaus.

“Attempts to undermine the legitimate currency of this country are simply a unique form of domestic terrorism,” US Attorney Tompkins said in announcing the verdict. “While these forms of anti-
    government activities do not involve violence, they are every bit as insidious and represent a clear and present danger to the economic stability of this country,” she added. “We are determined to meet these threats through infiltration, disruption and dismantling of organizations which seek to challenge the legitimacy of our democratic form of government.”

The case was investigated by the FBI, Buncombe County Sheriff’s Department and the U.S. Secret Service, in cooperation with and invaluable assistance of the United States Mint. The case was prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorneys Jill Westmoreland Rose and Craig D. Randall and the forfeiture trial is being prosecuted by AUSAs Tom Ascik and Ben Bain Creed.

MountainXpress
  • Options

<< <i>“Attempts to undermine the legitimate currency of this country are simply a unique form of domestic terrorism,” US Attorney Tompkins said in announcing the verdict. “While these forms of anti-government activities do not involve violence, they are every bit as insidious and represent a clear and present danger to the economic stability of this country,” she added. “We are determined to meet these threats through infiltration, disruption and dismantling of organizations which seek to challenge the legitimacy of our democratic form of government.” >>

The US Government, thru the Dept Of Justice and Attorney General Eric 'the Joke' Holder, quickly followed late this afternoon with this statement:

"Unless of course you simply sell your fake Coins on EBay without the word "copy" stamped, we will allow this practice to continue to your hearts content. BTW, the US Government would like to stress it also really helps if you are NOT a Citizen of the USA when you sell these fake coins because we want to enforce (err..NOT enforce the law) EXACTLY 180 degrees contrary to what we just did to that bad old' American citizen terrorist, Bernard von NotHaus, above"

Holder followed this statement by quickly excusing himself to re-join the President as his main advisor in picking all #1 seeds for the on going NCAA Bracket activity now underway in the West Wing.....

• Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭✭
    wow, i had not read this and i live close to Statesville

(actually i'm in Asheville, where Kevin Innes was distributing Liberty Dollars Link)

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options
    edix2001edix2001 Posts: 3,388
    I perceive that this case is purely political and a miscarriage of justice. The prosecutor accused von NotHaus of domestic terrorism. This bodes ill not only for the creativity of small private minters, but for civil rights in this country overall.
    Here's some coverage of the actual trial:
    http://www.liberty4free.com/Liberty%20Dollar%20Trial.htm
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jury deliberation took less than two hours. Prosecutors were successful with this attack, from their press release:

"NORFED’s purpose was to mix Liberty Dollars into the current money of the United States. NORFED intended for the Liberty Dollar to be used as current money in order to limit reliance on, and to compete with, United States currency."

Rampant currency debasement will be the most important investment trend of this decade, and it will devastate most people.
    - Nick Giambruno
    Buy dollar insurance now, because the policy will cost more as the dollar becomes worth less.

• Options
    canadanzcanadanz Posts: 618 ✭✭

<< <i>wow, i had not read this and i live close to Statesville

(actually i'm in Asheville, where Kevin Innes was distributing Liberty Dollars Link) >>

I'm in Asheville as well. Liberty Dollars are readily available here.
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember years ago when silver was around $7 and some guy came in with a NORFED one ounce $10 he wanted to spend. I told him I would give him spot in trade. He got all whiney and said I had to take it at $10 because that's what it said on it. I disagreed.

TD

I wonder if the NORFED enthusiasts still insist on spending them at face value rather than spot????
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    Anyone who has a brain cell knows this whole case regarding Bernard von NotHaus is all about the gov't
    wanting to confiscate all the silver & gold he had (16,000 lbs worth)... the case also started out to supress the release
    of all the "RON PAUL COINS" during his campaign for president... was there any mention about returning the money
    to all the people who purchased the silver & gold? Isn't it rightfully the peoples silver & gold... I believe the gov't
    spokesman said that directly after the verdict they would be filing motion to get all the silver & gold. Didn't take long
    for them to work on confiscation...

Just goes to show... the powers to be want to take away the citizens Freedoms... the gov't lawyers saying the
    coins looked like US Coins is a joke... this whole trial was fixed from day one!! IMHO
    Those who are collecting SILVER... will be wealthy shortly!!
  • Options
    I got my rolls of 1oz Ron Pauls at the time , i never did get my gold nor my money back.The RP 1oz'ers sell around 2-300 each now so it's been bittersweet.
  • Options
    RWBRWB Posts: 8,082
    Note that "Nut House" only accepted US dollars for his self-styled "coins." Just another crook out to swindle anyone possible....
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I remember years ago when silver was around $7 and some guy came in with a NORFED one ounce $10 he wanted to spend. I told him I would give him spot in trade. He got all whiney and said I had to take it at $10 because that's what it said on it. I disagreed.

TD

I wonder if the NORFED enthusiasts still insist on spending them at face value rather than spot???? >>

No, but I bet many coin dealers want to only give them face value for their coin.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    ConstantineConstantine Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭
    I have some of the silver coins he produced as well as a roll of the copper Tea Party Dollars. But my main interest is the American Liberty Currency for which I am putting a complete set together. I think his main problem arose and what drew much of the interest from the Feds is with the certificates he printed and were subsequently used in daily transactions by his followers/supporters. I find the story interesting at least and admire the design:

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what was this clown thinking?? maybe they should put NotHaus in the NutHouse!!image
  • Options
    Well, you know, sometimes a guy becomes the Grand Wizard of the KKK because he gets a good price on white linens and thus has something to market.
    It doesn't seem to me that von NotHaus was convicted of any typical crimes at all. The federal prosecutor's weren't focusing on any alleged victims, other than asserting that non NotHaus was undermining US currency, which of course is a laughable charge to anyone who has paid attention to his issues. It's been clear from the very beginning what his cause was and how the coins and currency were to be used as a tool. Heck, even some US states are trying to adapt that concept for their own use, a topic that has been popular here lately.
    The worst that you can say about the guy is he was involved in a multi-level marketing scheme, but so is Amway - caveat emptor! On top of that he is a gruff individualist with strong political views about economics. Who here is not?
    I say: "Free BvN!"
  • Options
    WoW , i didn't realise PCGS recoqnised the notes Constantine and "slabbed" them or whatever the term is.I have $1000 in $20's never been out the envelope.I knew they traded above face now but didn't know they were gradeable.That's pretty cool.
  • Options

<< <i>Link from the Charlotte FBI office >>

So, on top of the conviction, they wish to expropriate the merchandise of paying clients?
    There's the real racket!
  • Options
    FrankcoinsFrankcoins Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭
    This was absolutely politically motivated. The Secret Service and the Mint declared the Liberty dollar stuff legal 20 years ago, since it was one of the MANY voluntary barter currencies in use, and the designs were totally unlike any US coins, past or present. But once the Liberty dollar people began to support Ron Paul, and started talking about honest money, auditing the Federal Reserve, pulling out the 1/2 million military troops we have in 150 foreign countries...well, THAT has to be stopped...
    Frank Provasek - PCGS Authorized Dealer, Life Member ANA, Member TNA. www.frankcoins.com
  • Options

<< <i>This was absolutely politically motivated. The Secret Service and the Mint declared the Liberty dollar stuff legal 20 years ago, since it was one of the MANY voluntary barter currencies in use, and the designs were totally unlike any US coins, past or present. But once the Liberty dollar people began to support Ron Paul, and started talking about honest money, auditing the Federal Reserve, pulling out the 1/2 million military troops we have in 150 foreign countries...well, THAT has to be stopped... >>

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yes, von NotHaus was merely setting up a barter system with durable goods as an exchange medium. Heck, he could have used wrenches with NORFED engraved into them -- worth $10 1998 money, &c.
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This was absolutely politically motivated. The Secret Service and the Mint declared the Liberty dollar stuff legal 20 years ago, since it was one of the MANY voluntary barter currencies in use, and the designs were totally unlike any US coins, past or present. But once the Liberty dollar people began to support Ron Paul, and started talking about honest money, auditing the Federal Reserve, pulling out the 1/2 million military troops we have in 150 foreign countries...well, THAT has to be stopped... >>

Wow
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,485 ✭✭✭✭

I'm inclined to agree with you Frank as I viewed the entire enterprise as a controlled method for exchanging silver bullion for merchandise through the Norfed network of retailers. From what I understand, these retailers agreed to accept the coins at their bullion value.

Of course, today, those $10 one ounce coins are worth $34 dollars which kinda makes it a bit screwy which is why gold had a "fixed" price when it was the backing for coinage of the Federal Government and the World. I think it was the G6 conferences which set these prices until they all agreed to come OFF the gold standard for monetary exchange.

I can;t help but wonder what the outcome will be for the states that are intending to mint or accept bullion as a form of "legal tender"?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options

<< <i>Yes, von NotHaus was merely setting up a barter system with durable goods as an exchange medium. Heck, he could have used wrenches with NORFED engraved into them -- worth $10 1998 money, &c. >>

His fatal error was in calling them DOLLARS, when there is an outstanding monopoly on that term. He knew it, he took the risk and it bit him in the butt. His downfall is his own fault.
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Yes, von NotHaus was merely setting up a barter system with durable goods as an exchange medium. Heck, he could have used wrenches with NORFED engraved into them -- worth $10 1998 money, &c. >>

His fatal error was in calling them DOLLARS, when there is an outstanding monopoly on that term. He knew it, he took the risk and it bit him in the butt. His downfall is his own fault. >>

Let's not forget the accompanying warehouse certificates there Tom.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    The NORFED movement an example of domestic terrorism? Please, the true financial terrorists are the Wall Street bankers with their ponzi scheme derrivative, swap weapons of financial destruction and toxic assets that they peddle off to the sheeple as class AAA investments while at the same time betting against them. Not only are these criminals not in prison where they belong, they were succesful in extorting congress into baling them out at our expense so they continue their plunder under the moral hazard of 'too big to fail. What a disgrace, where does it end? Hopefully the sound money movements while continue to draw attention to the need for a constitutional and legal alternative to the fiat FED pozi scheme. Stop the looting, start prosecuting!
  • Options
    JapanJohnJapanJohn Posts: 2,030

<< <i>Note that "Nut House" only accepted US dollars for his self-styled "coins." Just another crook out to swindle anyone possible.... >>

That pretty much sums it up eloquently. Well stated. The idiot ran his base of operations from my home town in Evansville Indiana as well, so doom and gloom be unto him in prison if he gets sentenced to that.

John
    Coin Photos

Never view my other linked pages. They aren't coin related.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Note that "Nut House" only accepted US dollars for his self-styled "coins." Just another crook out to swindle anyone possible.... >>

That pretty much sums it up eloquently. Well stated. The idiot ran his base of operations from my home town in Evansville Indiana as well, so doom and gloom be unto him in prison if he gets sentenced to that.

John >>

What a shame, he would have been way better off just holding on to the medallions he sold to the public. The fact that those $20 silver Liberty dollars he was selling are now worth $35 in melt value illustrates the point he was making.
  • Options
    FrankcoinsFrankcoins Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    What a shame, he would have been way better off just holding on to the medallions he sold to the public. The fact that those $20 silver Liberty dollars he was selling are now worth $35 in melt value illustrates the point he was making. >>

And during the past ten years, the $20 bills printed by the government have LOST 20% of their buying power. Now who should go to jail?
    Frank Provasek - PCGS Authorized Dealer, Life Member ANA, Member TNA. www.frankcoins.com
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

His fatal error was in calling them DOLLARS, when there is an outstanding monopoly on that term. He knew it, he took the risk and it bit him in the butt. His downfall is his own fault. >>

Let's not forget the accompanying warehouse certificates there Tom. >>

What do who/arehouse certificates have to do with the price of tea in the People's Republic of Shoddy Goods????????

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Let's not forget the accompanying warehouse certificates there Tom. >>

What do who/arehouse certificates have to do with the price of tea in the People's Republic of Shoddy Goods????????

image >>

Simple. You could purchase one of these and were guaranteed that its "silver backing" coin was in the Liberty Dollar Warehouse whenever you wanted to cash in. Exactly like the old Silver Certificates and the primary reason for minting up all those Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars.

The name is LEE!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    What a shame, he would have been way better off just holding on to the medallions he sold to the public. The fact that those $20 silver Liberty dollars he was selling are now worth $35 in melt value illustrates the point he was making. >>

And during the past ten years, the $20 bills printed by the government have LOST 20% of their buying power. Now who should go to jail? >>

Exactly, the FED has been quietly allowed to perpetually debase the purchasing power of the American people more than ever before. The consequences of building a financial system based on perpetual debt will eventually be evident for all to see, by then it will be too late to solve the problem.
  • Options
    And during the past ten years, the $20 bills printed by the government have LOST 20% of their buying power. Now who should go to jail?

Frank, you nailed it!!! image

Kudlow
    Beck
  • Options

<< <i>And during the past ten years, the $20 bills printed by the government have LOST 20% of their buying power. Now who should go to jail?

Frank, you nailed it!!! image

Kudlow
    Beck >>

They also helped themselves to all those nasty medallions he was selling. Press Conference After The Liberty Dollar Raid
  • Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    Daniel Carr next!!!
  • Options
    ConstantineConstantine Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭

<< <i>WoW , i didn't realise PCGS recoqnised the notes Constantine and "slabbed" them or whatever the term is.I have $1000 in $20's never been out the envelope.I knew they traded above face now but didn't know they were gradeable.That's pretty cool. >>

Yep, these Liberty Dollars are fairly collectible and have their ups and downs on eBay. But for those that wish to focus on putting a complete set together, it can be quite challenging as many of these notes are in limited supply. The note below is a Specimen for the Hawaii Dala release with only 2000 printed. Notice the SP in the serial number:

• Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,571 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Daniel Carr next!!! >>

No, no, that's a completely different situation altogether. Daniel Carr is a forum member. image
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options

<< <i>

No, no, that's a completely different situation altogether. Daniel Carr is a forum member. image >>

Honestly, though, I am curious what the difference is. The US mint sure as heck never made anything even close to the Norfed coins.
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

No, no, that's a completely different situation altogether. Daniel Carr is a forum member. image >>

Honestly, though, I am curious what the difference is. The US mint sure as heck never made anything even close to the Norfed coins. >>

The whole counterfeiting claim is a trumped up charge. Alternative or complementary barter currency is not fake or have any intent to deceive. In fact, many countries around the world recognize more than one currency as legal tender and they are free to circulate, with the public making the decision as to what they will accept. To call gold and silver medallions used in barter a fake currency is as disturbing as the negligence shown by the financially powerful that led to the brink of a global banking collapse in the fall of 2008. That this would be swept up under the rubric of "terrorism" is demagoguery. Conflating the crimes of September 11th with an alternative currency is deeply irresponsible.
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< “Attempts to undermine the legitimate currency of this country are simply a unique form of domestic terrorism,” >>>

I guess printing money to pay for more government spending while devaluing the currency, doesn't count.
  • Options
    I guess the only complaint I might have is that there's soooo many coins out there at this point, with all of the new quarters, dollars, and even cents now that possibly someone could be snookered into taking a $20 Norfed piece as a legal tender US issued coin. (Kinda moot, now, that the things are worth about $40)
  • Options
    ecichlidecichlid Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

An immature statement. Plain and simple.
    There is no "AT" or "NT". We only have "market acceptable" or "not market acceptable.
  • Options

I think Mr. NotHaus's problem was that he struck something with the word "DOLLAR" on it.
  • Options
    fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭

The impression I recall is that his organization pretended they were government issued when they attempted to pass them to the public.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    What a shame, the real criminals are calling this man a criminal?

Frank is right on that this is a political crucifiction. It has nothing really with him calling it a dollar but I think he should have went offshore with his minting.

Sad day for America and freedom.
  • Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275

<< <i>

I think Mr. NotHaus's problem was that he struck something with the word "DOLLAR" on it. >>

So this just supports my quick statement! For example, the 1964 Peace Dollars he made say "DOLLAR" on them!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

I think Mr. NotHaus's problem was that he struck something with the word "DOLLAR" on it. >>

So this just supports my quick statement! For example, the 1964 Peace Dollars he made say "DOLLAR" on them! >>

Do they now?????????

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

So this just supports my quick statement! For example, the 1964 Peace Dollars he made say "DOLLAR" on them! >>

Do they now?????????

image >>

They say: "One Dollar" on them, yah. As well as United States of America, etc. But we're straying off-topic!
  • Options
    MrBearMrBear Posts: 379 ✭✭✭
    I think this was a screwed up decision by the courts, and I agree that the whole thing is politically motivated, but I don't think it's because the government is running scared or anything like that.
    Occasionally successful coin collector.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file