Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Wanted: Dan Plesac 1989 Starting Lineup Figure

I know this is a bit odd but my fiance has really taken a liking to him watching him on MLB and I have been trying to get this for her for about the past year now. Have been searching ebay and amazon with no success. I just don't think anyone is going to go through the trouble of listing it. Either lose or in the package is fine. If you have any oddball Plesac stuff as well I may be interested. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    They have an area on Ebay where you can post your wants, might be worth it to list it there.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    PM sent
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    WFC2008WFC2008 Posts: 96 ✭✭
    Just trying this again. It is over a year later and still no luck obtaining the Plesac Starting Line Up figure. If you have one and are looking to sell or maybe even trade, let me know. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  • Options
    Time4aGansettTime4aGansett Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    Try this site, large community of slu collectors-- www.slu.net
    You will have to register, but I am sure some of the more active posters there may have this piece. They don't give things away there, so hopefully a few of them will have it so you can get it for a good price.
    If memory serves me right, this is a short printed piece, hence the reason you can't seem to find it.
  • Options
    Thank you very much for the information. I will check it out.
  • Options
    craiggercraigger Posts: 656 ✭✭
    Currently collecting all sports HOF Rookie Cards graded by PSA...for my sons Jayce & Luke.

Successful dealings with: ChiSoxCardboard,
    lbcoach20, ShootyBabitt, cincyredlegs, pclpads, jwgators, hoopguru33, mphilking, daverat, Hallco, corvette1340, 8irvin8, Pre72, Estil, BigDaddyBowman, al032184. 1966CUDA, gwinny, samspop
  • Options
    craiggercraigger Posts: 656 ✭✭
    you can also get his game used jersey on toronto blue jays on ebay for $99 !
    Currently collecting all sports HOF Rookie Cards graded by PSA...for my sons Jayce & Luke.

Successful dealings with: ChiSoxCardboard,
    lbcoach20, ShootyBabitt, cincyredlegs, pclpads, jwgators, hoopguru33, mphilking, daverat, Hallco, corvette1340, 8irvin8, Pre72, Estil, BigDaddyBowman, al032184. 1966CUDA, gwinny, samspop
  • Options
    Time4aGansettTime4aGansett Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    Just saw the Pleasac piece. Seller is a heavyweight in the slu market, has a huge graded piece collection, looks like he has been selling some of them off.
    For reference, the three tier grade of 85-85-85 is basically the best you can achieve, as AFA is a strict grader. Also, the piece is a 85Y, meaning the Y is for yellowing of the bubble. Similar to OC or ST in the PSA card world. You cannot see in the picture how bad the yellowing of the bubble is, so you may want to contact seller and get better pics.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your help and the explanations. I am not that familiar with the grading process. I was hoping to find one lose because it is going to get ripped open and put on the bobble head shelf. I am going to contact the seller though to see if they have any others that are not graded but worse case scenario the graded one is there.