Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: 1975 OPC Baseball Singles

I'm putting together a set... and have a looooooong way to go!

I'm trying to stick to Nm or better cards...preferably RAW. I realize centering will be rough, but anything w/ at least 70/30 centing is fine.
I will even take cards with gum damage on the back so long as the front of the card is unaffected.

I spent the entire day Saturday at the Sun Times Show looking for some... I found 9 total cards. Sheesh!

Anyone have any laying around??? I need a lot! Commons and Stars! Please PM me with what you have and are willing to sell.

Just about ANY/ALL of the singles from the recent rips would be great of made available!

Thanks!
-Russ

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

Comments

• Options
    onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    ....BUMP....

I've managed to find a few, but still looking for more!

Anybody???..... Bueller?

• Options
    I've been lucky enough to get several so far, but still need about 3/4 of the set still!

Anybody else have some nice '75 OPCs left laying around? Stars/Commons... I need'em!
    Let me know please!

Thanks Again!

• Options
    Still Hunting! Haven't had NEAR as much luck as local shows as I have here on our friendly PSA boards!

Still need a Yount and Carter Rookies... along with too many commons to mention. If anybody has any for sale, please let me know!
    I have a few dupes too at this point, so if YOU TOO are looking for OPC's let me know too!

Thanks Again!

• Options
    ...another month, another bump.

Any more '75 OPC's out there? Raw or slabbed... Please let me know.

• Options
    2 more months later...

Still on the hunt.... down to needing approx 150 more cards.

Just got back from the National, found a whopping 15 more cards. Didn't expect to find much, so I wasn't disappointed.
    I've had much better luck from you guys here on the boards!

Let me know if you have any available for sale/trade! I've built quite a collection of extras in case any of YOU are looking for singles too!