Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

ANYONE HAVE ANY CHEAP NON SPORTS CARDS THEY WANT TO SELL

If you have any cheap NON-SPORTS wax boxes or cheap packs you want to sell please post to this thread and let me know what you have and what you want for it, Including shipping. I can pay with paypal.

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Comments

• thedutymonthedutymon Posts: 4,323
    Afternoon,

In my E-bay Store I have a lot with 25 different 70-80's Wax packs for $25 and $6 Small Flat rate box:

You can find me under:

thedutymon or
    vintagenonsportscardguy

I have the following Boxes Full unopened right now:

1984 Dune $25 Multiples
    1983 Jaws 3-D $20 Lot & Lots
    1980 Here's Bo $12 2 or 3 each

I have other Full Boxes, but don't remember off the top of my head, would have to look. Anything sounds interesting let me know.

Thanks
    Neil

Shipping on boxes is in Medium Flat rate as many as will fit for $10.95.
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Morning,

Bueller...Bueller...Anybody Home!!

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Hi Neil, I'm home today....don't have to work until Saturday morning.....how's everything out in colorado??? we're expecting 6-12 inches of snow here on the north coast tonight and tomorrow.....don't ya just love spring!!!!

al.
  • Morning,

Snowed the last 3-4 days here, no real accumilation, 2-3 inches a day. Beautiful Clear 360 degree Blue sky and 20 degrees out here at work today !!!!

Spring is Almost Here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
    Well the 3-5 inches we were supposed to get overnight turned out to be about 3....but it was the wet heavy stuff. My small snowblower couldn't handle it so had to shovel...just loved that this morning.....it's still snowing now but hopefully it won't be a foot like they originallywere saying. al.
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I have wax that I could give you for free, that is if you ever come back.

Methinks the thread had an alterior motive.

Ya think?
    Good for you.
  • ArchaninatorArchaninator Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have wax that I could give you for free, that is if you ever come back.

Methinks the thread had an alterior motive.

Ya think? >>

I don't understand. What does alterior mean??

• << <i>

I don't understand. What does alterior mean?? >>

It is the space between the walls of your house keeping the interior and exterior apart.
    oh....the area where I had insulation blown in....thanks al.
  • You ever get the others off your head? Sorry I have been busy. Are the Jaws Lots or packs ? If you have packs or a wax box of the Jaws I might be interested in them.

• Morning,

When I said Jaws 3-D Lot & Lots I meant I have lots of boxes.

So yes I have boxes.

Neil

<< <i>oh....the area where I had insulation blown in....thanks al. >>

Al

I don't understand why you would thank yourself?
    Good for you.

Good for you.
    I learn alot about home construction in these threads. Wish I had paid more attention in my younger days when my dad tried to explain these things to me.....al.
  • What you got? I am a very busy man . get in here 3 - 4 times a week thats about all i have time for.

Email me if you want, i will see it quicker.

THANKS

• MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    This has got to be the strangest thread I've ever read here.
    Why does somebody have to email "a very busy man" who is looking to buy stuff.
    Dude, if you want something, why don't you go get it?
    Alterior is probably a good word for this - ulterior referring to motive, alter as in alter ego wondering just WTF this is all about?
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

• << <i>This has got to be the strangest thread I've ever read here.
    Why does somebody have to email "a very busy man" who is looking to buy stuff.
    Dude, if you want something, why don't you go get it?
    Alterior is probably a good word for this - ulterior referring to motive, alter as in alter ego wondering just WTF this is all about? >>

Mark,

Thanks for taking the words out of my mouth.....and just so you know, the Busy douche doesn't answer PM's timely either. Oh and by the way the offers off the table!

Have great Evening!!

Neil
  • Never got a pm from you . dont want your Jaws cards anyway dude. This used to be a site that had good people on it now its full of smart A$$E$.
  • ArchaninatorArchaninator Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

• << <i> This used to be a site that had good people on it now its full of smart A$$E$. >>

Thank you, come again.
  • rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭
    I HAVE SOME CHEAP SH*T, I MEAN WAX LOTS OF 6 PACKS ON "FEE BAY" ENDING ON TUES EVENING (TOMORROW!).

LIKE 99 CENTS FOR A LOT OF 6 IS PRETTY CHEAP!

MY EBAY AUCTIONS

1978 CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND! 99 CENTS FOR 6 PACKS!

1979 THE BLACK HOLE! 99 CENTS FOR 6 PACKS!

1978 JAWS 2! CURRENT BID: 99 CENTS FOR 6 PACKS! (NOT 3-D, BUT SCREW IT! AT TWENTY SOMETHING CENTS PER PACK, MARONE! image )

SOME OTHER INTERESTING NON-SPORTS STUFF ALSO AT 99 CENTS!

I'LL SELL MY CR@P TO CAVEMEN, ITS OK!

rd

• Robert,

Morning, why does your link take ya to my listings??

What you up to?????image

Neilimage
  • MintstateMintstate Posts: 254 ✭✭
    If I click on his link.....I go to my auctions.....lol
  • This thread just keeps getting weirder.
    I too clicked on the link and it asked for my ebay logon and password...which of course takes me to my own auctions....maybe the link is screwed up.....
  • Weirder by the moment, it doesnt even ask me for password, it takes me already past that right to my Listings!!!

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
    Two things, actually 3.

1.............yes I mis spelled ulterior, caveman is right.

2...........his original link brought you to his website and auctions.

3..........I'm not completely sure about this, but perhaps he did not receive any PM's because his PM is not turned on.

Good for you.
    I love these kinds of threads...like a cross between the Twilight Zone and Outer Limits.....has anyone found Bueller yet???? he's always reminded me of Alan from 2 and 1/2 men......
  • rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭
    caveman, here's some cheap stuff:

1954 Morning Foods Ltd British Uniforms - Complete 25 card set. Mint. $9.99

1958 Halpin's Willow Tea Aircraft of the World - Complete 25 card set. Mint. $9.99

1961 Cadet Sweets Arms and Armour - Complete 25 card set. Mint. $9.99

1939 Godfrey Phillips Ltd (B.V.D.) Beauties of To-Day (scarcer reg. size) - Complete 36 card set. Excellent to mint. $30.00

1957 Kane Products Football Clubs & Colors - 25 card set. Mint. $2.50

1938 Imperial Tobacco "Gentlemen! The King!" - Complete 100 card set. Superb mint. (This special 100 card set has two different sized cards, each card is gorgeous and in brilliant color! I can honestly say if anyone wants to get this 73 year old set slabbed by PSA, they should have one of the highest graded 1930s sets ever graded by PSA! Expect a ton of 10s!). $75.00 (I'll buy this one back! LOL!)

caveman08, I hope these are cheap enough for ya?

rd

• Try e-bay I hear they have some!