Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

FS 1970 Topps FB set

Hi Everyone,

Been away for a while, just can't find time for the hobby anymore. Keeping busy with my business and playing music.

Anyway, feeler for interest in my 1970 Topps FB set listed under 1970 Footballs Best by Rob Marcus. May list it on Ebay if zero interest here.

~Rob
Serving Ice-Custard-Happiness since 2006

Comments

• Options
    WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    I had quite a bit of success on 1970 baseball - but I posted on the BST boards - you might want to consider that.
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Are are the hoops cards being thrown in as a bonus?
    There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!
  • Options
    It would help if you wanted to sell to reply back to PM's to collectors who say they are interested.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options

<< <i>It would help if you wanted to sell to reply back to PM's to collectors who say they are interested. >>

It has been listed here for 17 hours, why such long delays getting back to people? You act like you have a life or somethingimage
  • Options
    RobBobGolfRobBobGolf Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    puttin it out there one more time, then off to the auctions or EBay
    Serving Ice-Custard-Happiness since 2006