Options

Coin Swap Cancelled, read last post.

Comments

• Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    yes
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    slincslinc Posts: 480 ✭✭
    Sure
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    As long as there ain't no gators in the box, sure!

Been a while!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Gee would a 'new' guy be allowed to jump in here?
  • Options
    sounds good. Please post the rules & value for the newbies & me. I've been mia for a long time. Good to be back image
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im up for another swap, however I wasnt a huge fan of the round robin aspect.
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind giving it a try,if possible. I collect Buffalo nickels, and am working on a type set, but am open to anything interesting. Slabbed or raw is fine.
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭

<< <i>sounds good. Please post the rules & value for the newbies & me. I've been mia for a long time. Good to be back image >>

Please turn on your PM function.

• Options
    Ok Y'all this thing is starting to get legs. I got SEVEN confirmed and I have asked the two newbies for references.

The swap wont happen until April 4th or so. CC is outta town til then.

With this swap, lets have each member post what their collecting preferences are and lets see if we can pair up that way.

I will go first.

I like PCGS/NGC graded Morgans/Peace Dollars and Walkers/Frankies. I will also consider RAW ones as well.

TC71

• Options
    I would also be interested in joining theswap, if I am not to late
    Thanks
    Mike
  • Options
    You are not to late. Please turn on your PM function and PM me.

• Options
    morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the invite, Gary. It has been a while since I came to this site. I am always up for a swap, however. I would love to join in.
    I collect circulated U.S. silver
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Hi guys. Anyone keeping up with all that's going on down here can pretty much figure out what's been keeping me far too busy.

If you have room for another swapper you can count me in.

Take care all,

Boom ~ image
  • Options
    I'm in what's the value amount? I collect all slabs. Have raw to trade
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>Ok Y'all this thing is starting to get legs. I got SEVEN confirmed and I have asked the two newbies for references.

The swap wont happen until April 4th or so. CC is outta town til then.

With this swap, lets have each member post what their collecting preferences are and lets see if we can pair up that way.

I will go first.

I like PCGS/NGC graded Morgans/Peace Dollars and Walkers/Frankies. I will also consider RAW ones as well.

TC71 >>

• Options
    Sorry folks, but due to lack of interest, I am pullin the plug.

• Options
    I don't get it we had enough what happend ?