Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Just for fun...What is the cheapest psa 10...

StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
you bought from another dealer/collector (Non-free) delivered to the house? Shoot, it doesn't even have to be a 10, just the cheapest card delivered.

I bought a 2008 TOPPS ALLEN & GINTER PIONEERS OF AVIATION MINI PA2 LINEN BALLOON on eBay with a bunch of other cards and paid $1.43 delivered to my door.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Nice, can we see it?
    Good for you.
  • Options
    1982 Donruss PSA 10 Pedro Guerrero for $4.95.
    There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    1989 Topps Robin Yount. $0.99 delivered. Pop is 118 but the 9's are 1234 so a 10 is a cake walk. It was a card PSA graded to test graders back in the day. Huge pop, low price
  • Options
    Pop is 118 but the 9's are 1234 so a 10 is a cake walk. It was a card PSA graded to test graders back in the day. Huge pop, low price

I bought a bunch years ago from PSA not knowing this. they make great give awaysimage
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>1989 Topps Robin Yount. $0.99 delivered. Pop is 118 but the 9's are 1234 so a 10 is a cake walk. It was a card PSA graded to test graders back in the day. Huge pop, low price >>

It amazes me that they don't use that card as another example in the Photograde writeup.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq