Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Wizard Coin Supplies - Secret Potion Code?

mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anybody have a valid "Secret Potion" code for Wizard Coin Supply? Are these codes only good for a specific user or are they valid for anyone. I opened an account and signed up for the mailings but haven't received a Secret Potion code yet. I'd like to order some Z5 capsules...

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just ordered (and received) a snazzy Lighthouse slab album from them, but no potions for me, alas. Dunno how that works. This recent one was my first order.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's a Z5 capsule? I find the best prices for coin capsules here, especially in quantity:

Airtites at Valley Coin

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    Although I've wanted to use Wizard CS, I just cannot make myself given their high shipping prices.

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ResRes Posts: 1,086

<< <i>What's a Z5 capsule? I find the best prices for coin capsules here, especially in quantity:

Airtites at Valley Coin >>

Z5's are for the ATB's
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>What's a Z5 capsule? I find the best prices for coin capsules here, especially in quantity:

Airtites at Valley Coin >>

Z5's are for the ATB's >>

Explains the use of the "Z" image

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    WoodenJeffersonWoodenJefferson Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Only well established coin doctors get the "Secret Potion" code, that's how it works.
    Chat Board Lingo

"Keep your malarkey filter in good operating order" -Walter Breen
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Does anybody have a valid "Secret Potion" code for Wizard Coin Supply? Are these codes only good for a specific user or are they valid for anyone. I opened an account and signed up for the mailings but haven't received a Secret Potion code yet. I'd like to order some Z5 capsules...

Thanks, >>

Try 19Lyds
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options

I have used them for all of my supplies for quite a while now, I think there was a thread about where to buy a couple years back and the site was recomended by Russ and others, never been unhappy..........

As to the shipping, they used to charge the max s&h and then refund the difference when the items shipped, again never been unhappy with anything.........good folks to deal with IMO

Oh.....the magic stuff and the invisable deal or whatever stuff is fun....image
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Does anybody have a valid "Secret Potion" code for Wizard Coin Supply? Are these codes only good for a specific user or are they valid for anyone. I opened an account and signed up for the mailings but haven't received a Secret Potion code yet. I'd like to order some Z5 capsules...

Thanks, >>

Try 19Lyds >>

You know that you have made it onto the "Who's Who" List in the Coin World when a major supplier offers a discount promotion in your honor image

image Lee :image

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file