• WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Are you buying? Selling? or Trading?

Scan?
    Good for you.
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    What is "GMA" and why is it only an 8?

• Who is GMA???

Dear GMA Grading,

I am a baseball card dealer. I have 2000 cards a month grated by grading companies. I have used PSA in the past and I have used Beckett. PSA charges me $35 per card, while Beckett charges $21 per card. So you can imagine I was quite surprised to see that GMA grading charges two dollars per card. I contacted your office and spoke with a customer service representative who assured me that the two-dollar per card price was accurate and he guaranteed my satisfaction. Yeah okay I thought. I sent in 300 cards to test your grading service and your guarantee. I received my order literally for days after I sent it. All my cards were packaged properly and graded professionally. I also received a thank you letter with my order that indicated I could have cards graded in the future for a $1.75 a card, when I sent bulk orders. Here's the best part, my customers have embraced the GMA label and are happy that I provide GMA graded cards for them to purchase. You have revolutionized not only the card grading industry but my business as well. You can expect my 2000 cards a month to be shipped direct to GMA in the future. It is nice to deal with a company that cares about their customers as much as the folks at GMA. I cannot say enough about them. I'll admit that I was paying $35 a card and $21 a card to the others in the past, but those days are long gone. Thanks for providing the kind of service you do.

Steve Mackey
    Nashville, Tennessee

From GMAgrading.com
  • That's one helluva collection that Steve Mackey owns if he is using the Express service for all of his cards.