Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I just got back from mailing my sub and it hasn't logged yet!!!

Ok, I'm bored and a bit of a troiublemaker today. image
----------------------
Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq

Comments

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>Ok, I'm bored and a bit of a troiublemaker today. image >>

Actually I've dropped off subs in the past and by the time I've return home, its been logged...advantages to living less than 30 minutes from PSA
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    ChiefsFan1stChiefsFan1st Posts: 845 ✭✭✭
    Thats funny!! I actually had my sister-in-law mail a sub. for me this morning. They aint in with todays mail either. Maybe I should call PSAimage
    I dont wanna grow up, Im a Toys-R-Us kid!
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain. I put a couple cards on my watch list and the idiot seller still has not mailed them.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I feel your pain. I put a couple cards on my watch list and the idiot seller still has not mailed them. >>

Ralph, I thought the BUYERS were idiots and the sellers were crooks. Now you're saying the SELLERS are the idiots? image