Are there no longer swaps going on?
Andy

Comments

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭
    Not much anymore.

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any swaps goin' on? Of course there are! I'm shipping off two tomorrow!

In fact, you just started one, if you want it to be. I'm always game for a little swappage.

Not blind swappage, mind you, though I can think of a few members I've had fun doing blind swaps with in the past. Heck, for cheap swaps I might even try a blind swap or two, just for fun. But if I can't see your side of the swap, you can't see mine, either.

If you're talkin' a more conventional swap, here's my list.

See somethin' you like? Got somethin' I might like? PM me! That goes for you and anybody else.

I try to be easy to work with and I'm interested in a pretty wide spectrum of stuff- I do US coins, World Coins, Ancients, Medievals, Exonumia (especially love tokens), fossils, small antiques, some vintage postcards, and so on, but coins are my primary interest, and the older and/or more interesting, the better. I have a childlike curiosity about life and so I like curiosities.

At this particular moment I just bought a big world coin lot that is gonna take me a while to work through, so I would sort of prefer US material, but like I said, I'm wide open.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with a good 'like kind exchange' now and then. Whatcha swappin?
    It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.