Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Prettiest Ike You've Ever Seen 1973-P MS66 PCGS

Linkie_dinky

IMHO, of course. Certainly the prettiest I've ever owned, and if you buy it the nice Todd Pollock photo is yours for the asking.

Listed on the Bay at $1450, due to lower fees will take $1350 here, gift PayPal, or regular PayPal OK with references, same price.

Not much room left on the 1934 Lincoln MS67 Red but will consider offers.

Thanks, George
VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.

Comments

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Linkie_dinky

IMHO, of course. Certainly the prettiest I've ever owned, and if you buy it the nice Todd Pollock photo is yours for the asking.

Listed on the Bay at $1450, due to lower fees will take $1350 here, gift PayPal, or regular PayPal OK with references, same price.

Thanks, George >>

BUMPage for Monday, from the early bird
  • Options

<< <i>Linkie_dinky

Thanks, George >>

Lots of watchers for the 1973-P Ike MS66 and one low-ball offer on the Bay so far. I see where this coin would update one of the sets in the Top 20!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Linkie_dinky

Thanks, George >>

Lots of watchers for the 1973-P Ike MS66 and one low-ball offer on the Bay so far. I see where this coin would update one of the sets in the Top 20! >>

1934 Lincoln is sold. The 1973-P Ike MS66 and 1972-S Silver Ike MS68 are still available, both nice coins, but the 1973-P is a real prize. PM me with inquiries or offers, or buy off the Bay if you prefer. Thanks for all the views and watchers. George
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Linkie_dinky

Thanks, George >>

Lots of watchers for the 1973-P Ike MS66 and one low-ball offer on the Bay so far. I see where this coin would update one of the sets in the Top 20! >>

1934 Lincoln is sold. The 1973-P Ike MS66 and 1972-S Silver Ike MS68 are still available, both nice coins, but the 1973-P is a real prize. PM me with inquiries or offers, or buy off the Bay if you prefer. Thanks for all the views and watchers. George >>

Bump
  • Options

<< <i>Linkie_dinky

Thanks, George >>

BUMP for Friday.
  • Options

<< <i>Linkie_dinky

Thanks, George >>

Bump for Saturday
  • Options
    How bout a bigger pic of the 73 IKE?
    "Wars are really ugly! They're dirty
    and they're cold.
    I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
    Mary

Best Franklin Website
  • Options

<< <i>How bout a bigger pic of the 73 IKE? >>

Todd Pollock Image

• Options

<< <i>Linkie_dinky

Thanks, George >>

Bump for Monday, 178 views, 7 watchers. Any biters? This one disappears from cyberspace in a couple of weeks, at a show it will sell quickly.
  • Options

<< <i>Linkie_dinky

Thanks, George >>

BUMPitudinous
  • Options

<< <i>Linkie_dinky

Thanks, George >>

BUMP
  • Options
    BUMPitudinous
  • Options
    BUMPeration
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Prettiest Ike You've Ever Seen >>

I was skeptical of this claim, particularly as it is a MS Ike and I prefer my moderns in DCAM proof rather than business strikes.

However, I must admit, you're not far off with that claim. That is indeed a very pretty Ike. Prettiest I've seen? Maybe, maybe not. But certainly in the top few.

Hey, with an eBay name like "aureus11", I'd like to see a Roman aureus or two! Then you'd have something more up my alley! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Prettiest Ike You've Ever Seen >>

I was skeptical of this claim, particularly as it is a MS Ike and I prefer my moderns in DCAM proof rather than business strikes.

However, I must admit, you're not far off with that claim. That is indeed a very pretty Ike. Prettiest I've seen? Maybe, maybe not. But certainly in the top few.

Hey, with an eBay name like "aureus11", I'd like to see a Roman aureus or two! Then you'd have something more up my alley! image >>

Thank you, Your Lordship. I thought it too nice to pass up, myself, but one can't keep everything. I'm honored that you like it. Regarding the eBay name, I was thinking more about something clever to do with gold when I chose it, rather than the ancient coin series. And I'm afraid now I'm stuck with it.