Options

FSH (2) 1/2 oz AGE (new pics) PRICE LOWERED

For Sale:

1998 1/2 oz raw gold eagle-$740
2010 1/2 oz raw gold eagle-$740

Payment by Paypal gift only or money order

PM if interested

POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut

Comments

• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bbump for goodness over not-goodness.
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Bbump for goodness over not-goodness

yeah, what was up with that thread being locked? Someone trying to scam? Maybe I misinterpreted it.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Bbump for goodness over not-goodness

yeah, what was up with that thread being locked? Someone trying to scam? Maybe I misinterpreted it. >>

the working theory is that glmccowan and indiananationals are one in the same.

glmccowan listed indiananationals as his reference when trying to sell the exact same thing with the exact same terms as indiananationals.

Fishy
  • Options
    hey its cool this other account is my mothers she just thought she may have problems selling as she is new and i have been around and have had dealings with alot of members so she asked me to list it aswell and not knowing my stepfather bumped her thread so they both were on the main page......hope this clears it up ...so i vouch for her acoount if anyone is in ?.... i have told them the need to join in on the threads to build a rep ....
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    pictures added thanks
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • Options

i cant believe these are not sold
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • Options
    bump for lower price
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS