Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Great High Grade HOF Rookies on ebay - Koufax in PSA 8 and Jenkins in 9 extremley nice for the grade

All,

have a few nice high grade HOF rookies on ebay right now. Koufax in PSA 8 and Jenkins in PSA 9. Both are outstanding cards!!! and have also taken a box of cards and broke everything into lots. was lazy today, so the descriptions are minimal and someone will probably walk away with a great deal.

have close to 50 1970 topps baseball in PSA 8 and 9 running along with many vintage Hof's in 7, 8 and 9 and my favorite a fantastic 1963 (2nd year) Boog Powell in PSA 9

here is a link to all and then some!

Link to all
Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi

Comments

• Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    bump for the mid-week crowd...

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    one last bump---------auctions closing Saturday evening

• Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Buy from this man......he good
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Nice Koufax, I will be bidding!
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>Nice Koufax, I will be bidding! >>

Watches all set!!
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    Thanks to all that bid and thanks Tom for the endorsement! You word is gold around these parts! Happy with the majority of the closing prices, except you just about can't give away a common in PSA 8 from the 70's anymore. 7-8 years ago when the registry was created, you could get $20 $30 our more for commons in 8. I remember one of the early set builders would pay $50 for 1970 PSA 8's across the board! CRaZy!