Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Who is good to order older boxes/cases from?

I usually order from Baseball card exchange or Dave and Adams. They have both been good to deal with(especially BBCE). I'm looking for 90's baseball and basketball cases and boxes. Both Baseball Card Exchange and Dave and Adams don't have much of the boxes i am looking for. Do you guys know of anybody else who sells 90's boxes or cases? I'm looking for Topps Chrome, Finest, skybox premium, ultra, bowmans best, metal......etc. If you guys know of anybody then lease let me know.

Comments

• Options
    You can try www.pghsportswholesale.com . They have some , not sure if you wii find exactly
    what you want but its worth at least a look.
    A collector of all things Braves
    Always looking for Chipper Jones cards.
    Im a very focused collector of cards from 1909 - 2012...LOL
  • Options
    Thanks, i will check them out.
  • Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    Your PM is turned off. I have a bunch of 80's and 90's wax, if you are interested in anything please PM me.

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=27&threadid=755771&STARTPAGE=1

• Options
    dmurphy3mvpdmurphy3mvp Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    1967PontiacFirebird-

Check back with us around the end of March. I have a buying trip coming up in mid-March, starting out in Vancouver, BC, heading down to Southern California, then working my east to our offices in Chicago. Have several deals already lined up and should end up filling a 26 foot truck with all sorts of boxes and cases.

Reed Kasaoka
    Buyer, Baseball Card Exchange

cell: (808) 372-1974
    email: ReedBBCE@gmail.com
    eBay stores: bbcexchange, bbcexchange2, bbcexchange3, bbcexchange4

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>1967PontiacFirebird-

Check back with us around the end of March. I have a buying trip coming up in mid-March, starting out in Vancouver, BC, heading down to Southern California, then working my east to our offices in Chicago. Have several deals already lined up and should end up filling a 26 foot truck with all sorts of boxes and cases. >>

This group is one of your few safe bets. ----- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    Yeah, i have bought quite a bit of stuff from Baseball Card Exchange. They are always good to deal with. I'm trying to get a bunch of boxes bought up so i can send in a large order of cards to PSA. I was hoping to get them sent in by the end of March so that i would have everything back before time to go to the National. The 90's boxes are just getting harder to find from reliable sellers. I don't like buying off of Ebay much anymore because i'm not sure of who i am buying from.
  • Options
    Blowoutcards is good to deal with, not sure how they are with 1990's boxes.