Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Everyone read the jealousy of egbeachley in here! Loser! 1985 Topps WWF Hulk Hogan

Cool cards, no 10's yet for these two. Straight from a full box I opened and subbed. Starting at $19.99 each. Thanks for looking!

My Ebay Auctions Link

Comments

• Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Ending tonight (Wednesday). The #1 card has a lot more watchers than #16 so I think a few people might try to snatch it at the last second. Great set!
  • Options
    I don't think a lot of 12-year old boys want to spend $20 on one card when they can get a lot of 38, with a nicer #1 Hogan, for $0.01.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-38-1985-TOPPS-WWF-WRESTLING-CARDS-HULK-HOGAN-/200578022962?pt=US_Solo_Sports_Fan_Shop&hash=item2eb361be32
  • Options
    Thanks for ruining my post egbeachley!
  • Options
    You think you lost a sale? Or that folks like to be price gouged?

How does one go from vintage Mantle cards, Michael Jordan rookies, Mars Attacks, etc. to lame WWF and Saved by the Bell cards anyway?

• Options
    Don't worry about what I have and sell. Not any of your business.
  • Options
    Oh and egbeachley, GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT MINE!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    kingbeeswax: The worst thing you can do is respond. I've learned just to ignore it. It doesn't matter what you say, people like that don't care, they probably don't even read the response. All they care about IS that you respond, to keep the game going. Also, I see you have a mixture of auctions, many you start at 0.01 or very low and they are standard bid auctions. Some of your auctions you have as an asking price. So you are not gouging anyone. Diversity is key to gaining potential bidders, going from FB to MLB to NBA to WWF to Non-sports gets you a wide range of bidders. I myself have looked at a NFL card, checked the other auctions, saw a non-sport for sale, and bought it. If that seller wasn't diverse, I wouldn't have bought as I wouldn't have seen it, and I wasn't looking for it to begin with. If you respond, these people are like a turd that won't flush.
  • Options
    Well said Chargers49ersTigers. The word turd came to mind also when I saw his post. Thanks for the support. Oh and he collects cards of birds and do i say anything? No! So what if i got a box of Saved By The Bell cards for free and posted pics of the crazy hot Kelly Kapowski. And so what if I grew up on WWF cards as well as Baseball etc. I was 6 when they came out in 1985 so maybe I like cards I had when I was a kid. Am I devoting my whole life to them or cards? No.
  • Options
    egbeachley, for no apparent reason, brought up '12 year old boys'.
  • Options

<< <i>egbeachley, for no apparent reason, brought up '12 year old boys'. >>

Haha. I've seen a picture of him and he looks like he likes 12 year old boys! Amber Alert!
  • Options
    thedutymonthedutymon Posts: 4,323

<< <i>

Haha. I've seen a picture of him and he looks like he likes 12 year old boys! Amber Alert! >>

Kingsbeeswax,,

Even though I do agree with your take on ebeachley, you do have to admit that even admiting you have knowledge of "Saved By The Bell" is just wrong on so many levels !! imageimageimage

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Haha. I've seen a picture of him and he looks like he likes 12 year old boys! Amber Alert! >>

Kingsbeeswax,,

Even though I do agree with your take on ebeachley, you do have to admit that even admiting you have knowledge of "Saved By The Bell" is just wrong on so many levels !! imageimageimage

YeeHahimage

Neilimage >>

It was all for Kelly, haha