Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA VS. SGC set registry

I am new to the forum.

Got back into collecting this year. Finishing my dad's set of 1935 Diamond Stars. I have cards graded 4's and 5's by PSA and SGC.

Is there a set registry site where you can enter both types or do collectors just get cards from 1 grading company?

Comments

• Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Welcome to the Jungle! I can't say I have heard of a registry where you can enter both PSA an SGC. There are a lot of smart people here, so I'm sure someone should be able to answer your questions. I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

"A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards...

I don't believe there is a registry site that allows you to enter both, but there are many collectors that collect both SGC and PSA. As far as the registry sets go PSA has a much wider selection.

Good luck with you're sets and most importantly have fun with it. Don't let someone or something dictate how you collect.

Happy collecting...Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    GAI had a master plan to utilize PSA & SGC cards in their own registry.
    Interesting idea but they would have to be used by the honor system since GAI
    wouldn't have access to PSA & SGC's cert numbers.
    Then again GAI never even launched their own registry let alone the 3 headed version.

So for now you'll have to make your own spreadsheet or use both PSA & SGC registries.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, hello, how are ya? image

Isn't the GAI Registry supposed to be up and running on Monday? image
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph