Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Dumping Topps Million Card Giveaway cards, anyone want them?

I have about 80 cards I dont want to request for delivery, anyone interested that has free delivery or isn't claiming their own?

Comments

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    I might be, I'm actually taking delivery of cards all the way up to 76 just for the fun of it.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    It's all eighties and nineties cards. There are a few 76-80 cards.
  • Options
    Hell, I should sell my new cards and give away my 1980s and 1990's cards free as a promotion ...

any takers ?
  • Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    how do you get free delivery.

• Options
    Not sure, I was under the impression that you had to take delivery of all of them. After some clicking, I found you can accept what you want delivered and leave the rest. However, the offer still stands, they're free. Lastly, if Pele is implying I'm selling cards....nope...just buying. Matter in fact, I just bought a bunch of Five Star Football singles and 75 OPS packs