Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

GAI pack crossover question

I have a couple questions about sending a GAI pack in to PSA. First, can I also send raw packs on the same submission form as the GAI pack or do I have to pay extra shipping for the raw packs? Also, if I put on the form that I want a minumum of PSA 7 will they not remove the pack from the GAI holder unless it meets those standards? I just fear getting it back opened and ungraded. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Comments

• Options
    Change the title of this thread to "Paging MuggyMan" and you'll get an answer very quickly.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you are very concerned about PSA rejecting the pack, you should cut the pack out of its GAI holder and send it in raw. Steve has difficulty verifying the roller lines and seal on back through the plastic on the GAI holder and most of the time GAI packs will be rejected for that reason. If you are confident the pack is authentic, you should submit it raw.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    >>Change the title of this thread to "Paging MuggyMan" and you'll get an answer very quickly.>>

POOF! Your wish is my command...

Hey cellos, Muggy answers in CAPS...

"...can I also send raw packs on the same submission form as the GAI pack or do I have to pay extra shipping for the raw packs?" 2 SEPARATE ORDER FORMS; YES EXTRA SHIPPING, THEY WILL SHIP ON DIFFERENT DAYS.

"Also, if I put on the form that I want a minumum of PSA 7 will they not remove the pack from the GAI holder unless it meets those standards?" CORRECT

"...just fear getting it back opened and ungraded. Thanks for any help you guys can give me." BEEN THERE! I ALWAYS PUT A PSA 1.

DO IT, GOOD LUCK!

• Options
    celloscellos Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Thanks for the clarification that they wont actually open it. I will definitely put PSA 1 on the form and send it out soon.