Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Opinions on what these 1952's are worth.....

I was wondering what people's opinions were on what these 1952's are worth. From the front they look nice. Then you get to the back and you have paper loss and paper attached along with the sad attempt of trying to remove some of the paper with goo gone and nail polish remover. I have had these for about 25 years and just recently came across them again. I have about 25 more somewhere with the paper attached, if I can find them. I was thinking of selling them but I am not sure what to ask.
Thanks,
Bob
ebay seller name milbroco
email bcmiller7@comcast.net

Comments

• fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    I'd say $2-$5 per card, but I'm just guessing. I don't really follow the 52's.
  • they are worth whatever PSA 1s of each of them are worth.
  • milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    I'd say $2-$5 per card, but I'm just guessing.
    they are worth whatever PSA 1s of each of them are worth

Oh yeah baby.....retirement funds. woohoo

Thanks guys.
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    $2 to $5 seems like a good deal as they still have very nice eye appeal on the fronts.
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say $5 for the back damaged and $10 for the ones with the paper still there. There are lots of guys who know how to soak effectively - prices for scrapbooks with glued cards go for surprisingly strong numbers as a result.

Throw 'em up on ebay as a lot with a $400 BIN w/ BO and see what happens.

Fronts are very nice.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I'd say $5 for the back damaged and $10 for the ones with the paper still there. There are lots of guys who know how to soak effectively - prices for scrapbooks with glued cards go for surprisingly strong numbers as a result.
    Throw 'em up on ebay as a lot with a $400 BIN w/ BO and see what happens.
    Fronts are very nice. >>

Mike ... FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS????????
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure $400 - Bob said he had the 5 pictured plus 25 more.

30 crisp 52's @$13 each will draw offers and interest. Obviously they won't grade, but I think they will go for way more than $2-3 each. Way more.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Sure $400 - Bob said he had the 5 pictured plus 25 more.
    30 crisp 52's @$13 each will draw offers and interest. Obviously they won't grade, but I think they will go for way more than $2-3 each. Way more. >>

My mistake Mike .. I thought you were talking about the 5 that were pictured! LOL (I honestly thought you meant to write $40.00.)
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.