Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Any guesses on March Special?

Any guesses on March cc special for subbing cards? Anyone think it will be lower than the current $5 for gold and platinum members? I'm debating sending in 75 cards in the next few days or waiting with my fingers crossed.

Comments

• pclpadspclpads Posts: 457 ✭✭
    As the old saying goes, "he who hesitates . . . " If it changes from $5, it likely won't be lower than $4.50. On a 50 card minimum that's only $25 diff.
    What makes this spec. special is that it isn't limited to B4 '55, or '56 - '63 as in the past. Just any card under $100 declared value. They've been doing
    a lot of "extendeds" on their specials. But this time, who knows? I say go for it. Snooze ya lose!
  • jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    the current specials were extended from Jan. i highly doubt they will extend them another month. just a guess.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>the current specials were extended from Jan. i highly doubt they will extend them another month. just a guess. >>

Especially given the backlogs. I think they have filled their grading queues qute nicely. I expect a month without a great special that I can use.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • I sent in 100 cards on the current $5 special and they popped in less than a week. They popped quicker than my Renewal Freebies.
    Learn some history of the game. Join a vintage base ball team in your area and get out there.
    Simsbury Taverneers
    My PSA Sets